Flextronics

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview Details – I had two interviews and found out 2 days later I go the job.

Negotiation Details – I took what they offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Harrisburg, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in September 2009.

Interview Details – Slow process, lots of talking to different people on the phone. Infomation being sent to wrong email, that is need for training location. Hired on a Weekend with no time to give 2 week notice to the last job. Start training 2 days after hired. Training be not help you learn about what you will do at the job.

Interview Question – Ask me is I like sports.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Try to get what you made at your last job. Because if you do not who knows when you will get a raise. Could be 3 years late that you get a raise.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Flextronics

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees and interview candidates.