Flextronics

2.6

Mobile Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Flextronics in December 2010.

An employee referral led me to an interview with some guy from Florida. The recruiter arranged the date. I sat through a two hour interview as he went over my resume which had about 15 years worth of electronics and field tech experience. Turns out these guys had an internmal applicant that was going to get the job all along---2700 miles away in New York. How unprofessional, stringing a guy who's looking for work and probably more qualified than the internal applicant and giving it away to someone who has no geographical knowledge of the area that has to be navigated on a daily basis.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Flextronics in August 2009.

Internal Hiring Process subject to all Hiring.

Interview Questions
    • You aren't selling me that you really want to work for us? Do you?   View Answer
    Customer Service Skills and Experiential examples are key. Also Flextronics personal approach by all levels of managment can either make you uncomfortable or honored that they spend so much time selecting the right candidate. There may be dinner or a boss thier boss and the bosses boss grilling you. Like they say :"just be yourself". ...and know a bunch of stuff.... that helps

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Flextronics in December 2011.

I am still not entirely sure whether my interviewer is a real representative of Flextronics. The interview took place through YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER... I'll feel stupid whether or not I find out this has been a bogus waste of time.
    My interviewer had terrible grammar and punctuation, and though he didn't ask me for any bank or account information, I'm on the fence about the interview's authenticity. Apparently I will be sent a check with which to purchase my software, etc...??? Why wouldn't the company simply send me the materials? Maybe I am simply being overly hopeful (and ignorant) entertaining any of this.
    If there is any validity to this interviewer and the receptionist position he has offered me, I'll surely advise the company to clean up their recruiting division!!!

Test Technician Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Flextronics in September 2011.

The process consists of a telephonic interview which consists of the basic knowledge about the candidate and followed by a skills test. The test had some technical questions and is conducted by the officials after a brief description of the company profile. Finally there was a final interview, In my case it took place for more than 45 minutes. They thoroughly screened my Resume and asked questions about almost every line on the resume. I must say the candidate should be well versed, and confident.

Interview Questions
    Its only the hourly wage they offered, is what I negotiated.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Flextronics in November 2011.

Overall, I had four interviews. Three over the phone with directors located outside of California and one in-person interview with an attorney working as a contractor. All interviews were one hour long.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Flextronics in August 2012.

There r 5 rounds of interview.. 1st apt,2nd GD,3rd f2f with project manager,4th f2f with area manager,5th f2f with HR

Interview Questions
    • Y ur choosing PSS?? eventhough u studied Engineering??   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Flextronics in January 2011.

4 interview with different levels from HR to Management

Materials Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Flextronics in January 2014.

the hiring process, is too slow, if you really want an opportunity,you need to have a friend in the company or be persistent with human resources, the interview would take 2 or 4 hours waiting, if you have dating.

Interview Questions
    • they ask you if you can work several hours and on weekends for free   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Flextronics in April 2014.

Hai friends,
    Attend interview on April 5 2014....
    1st round : Aptitude 40 marks....10 marks for logical,reasoning,quantitative
                                                      30 marks English grammar
     Cleared 1st round easily and got result within 15 min..
     Waited for 1 hour for nxt round.

2nd round : Technical / Communication .....
                          Went on for 10 min....
                          questions from ur resume,basics of electronics were asked ...Pictorial diagrams were asked ....
     Once i finished , I was told that i cleared and moved to next round,....
    waited for 1 hour........

3rd round: Technical
                        went on for 15 min...
                        since I prepared well ,enjoyed answering questions from electronics :-)
                         eg questions: regulators,oscillation and its conditions,resistor,induct-or,amplifier n configurations,transistor,micro-controller,project explanations etc
    waited or 30 min and heard was cleared and moved on to hr round

4th round: HR
                       Its just a formality round .Asked to tell abt myself and she explained about the company and salary details ..

Enjoyed the interview :-)
    Came out with happy face :-)

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Flextronics.

Corporate recruitment excellent. Good first impression with company. Site/local Human Resources very very slow and unorganized. Seems as if burn-out has set in. Not very helpful with initial benefit enrollment process. Corporate HR site handles everything (decent once you figure out that that is what you use; local site does nothing really but forward paperwork you turn in).

Interview Questions
    • Surprised email sent 1 week after interview stating that they forgotten to ask me question and ask me to call for question.   Answer Question
    Yes..negotiation went well