Flextronics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.6

Retail Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manalapan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Flextronics (Manalapan, NJ).

Interview

The job listing said that the job would be in a retail location for a cellular company, which I later found out was Verizon Wireless. The process was very straightforward including a phone screen and an in-person interview. During the in person interview, I met with both the regional manager and both of the managers that were in the store where I would eventually be working. Everyone was very professional and the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you overcame an issue at work.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Flextronics (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

wanted to know management capability and expertise . also ask a lot of questions about technical experience related to the position . very keen on asking questions about management style interaction with people in different groups etc.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation in which you had to deal with a problem employee   1 Answer

Negotiation

sorry negotiation took several steps and reviews but when I wanted

Laptop Repair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

First applied online on Aerotek then recieved call the next business day morning. The screen people though their interview that asks about basic computer components and static discharge (IMPORTANT). After that, you get an interview scheduled at Flextronics. They won't try very hard to screen you. They will almost always hire you unless you screw up.

Director R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was through an employee referral, so the resume reached the hiring manager directly. I was interviewed by all the key relevant personnel of the division, in a one by one style. I think the process is very thorough, everyone can ask questions from their angle.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I anticipated the level of complexity in decision making process in a large company and how to deal with it.   1 Answer

I Applied for the Post of Junior Engineer Through An Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Flextronics (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Very easy...consisted of five rounds..The rounds can be easily cleared if one is good in apitude and skills..GD shld be handled accordingly..Fair knowledge of the current affairs is mandatory...One should be strong in the basics of their stream.

Interview Questions

• tested the basics of electronics, semiconductor devices   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Flextronics (Chennai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was all lengthy.
    They have minimum of 5 rounds.
    Apptitude, GD, technical HR.general , HR and then final HR for salary discussion.

It takes so much time they are not properly organised.it took a complete one day for the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you can't negotiate much if you are less experienced.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Flextronics in February 2015.

Interview

2-3 rounds interview including with the hiring manager, HR Head and peer interviews, 1 F2F interview and the other all phone interviews. Interviews were short and not very in-depth. Hiring decision was quick even though took a while to revert with offer details.

Interview Questions

Beware of 1 clause in the offer letter "demanding" you to pay a penalty if you decline their offer. This clause is loop sided and unfair expecting people to pay the company even if there is no loss incurred. I declined the offer when I got retained by current company and Flextronics demanded that I pay the penalty. Goes to show they are really afraid of people not showing up for work and hence this clause to scare people. Not to mention 3 months notice and really tough terms in the offer letter. Not standard industry practice, unfair and not good for the employer brand.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at the Americ Center HQ and never saw the Milpitas facility which frankly is a sweat shop. The person who recommended me opennly told me not to accept the job and I thought he was kinding. After two weeks, I found out that he was honest and truthful.
    Accepting this position was a mistake on my part.

Interview Questions

• We are rapidlly moving and often change directions - how will you deal with that?   Answer Question
    • We are a very low margin organization. how does that effect how you manage your team's resources?   Answer Question
    • We deal with some very difficult people - how will you deal with them?   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Flextronics in November 2013.

Interview

Not very tough, they asked very simple question on technical, they will ask about yourself, Be prepared with the few technical concept from your stream, if your are interested to attend the interview

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Flextronics (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I showed up at the warehouse, the supervisor instructed me to get on the equipment and operate it as he watched. Then he said you passed, and I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer
    • Can you pass a felony background check?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer