Flextronics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics in June 2015.

Interview

Set my resume too the hiring manager. I followed up and we had a meeting. He replied and offered a time for face to face meeting in his office. Meeting was around one hour.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flextronics (Milpitas, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed as a temp. When I came in, they asked if i knew windows 7 (Before its launch). I said yes and they said your hired. They were doing a mass interview process and they acted like they just wanted to hire the first 20 people that walked in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oostrum, Limburg (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Oostrum, Limburg (Netherlands)) in May 2015.

Interview

Over drie gesprekken verspreid, heb ik met zowel operationeel, backoffice en directie managers gesproken. Men legde meer nadruk op mijn persoonlijkheid en karaktertrekken dan op mijn arbeidsverleden. Tijdens de gesprekken wordt getoetst of je jezelf bij de organisatie vind passen.

Interview Questions

• Zou u een innovatie, wanneer niet gedragen door uw collega's, escaleren naar uw leidinggevende?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newmarket, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flextronics (Newmarket, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

On the spot interview with basic resume questions in the cafeteria. Many people were being simultaneously interviewed and many were offered the job on the spot. I didn't have any previous line working experience but the interview itself went well and they got back to me within a day.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Not too difficult. Met with four key members along with three site location members. Was given an opportunity to present myself to the group. The team was engaged and professional. Discussed background and needs of the organization. Covered market needs and services available. Received an offer within two days of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What can you do to add to the culture? Do you have an issues with travel?   1 Answer

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn.com. HR contacted me and had a brief conversation and she set up the a phone conversation with the Digital Marketing Lead. I had phone conversation via the phone as the lead lives on the east coast. I took an early morning and I felt intimidated by the questions she had and thought I failed. After two months HR contacted me again and asked whether I am still interested. I interviewed with 2 VPs this time. The interviews with the VPs was in person and I felt better about my skills and how I could fit into their team.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Chennai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

They will ask mainly about your profile. What is supply chain, sourcing, procurement, logistics. Difference between sourcing and procurement. Inventory management, strategic sourcing, tendering, customers you dealt earlier, current affairs What are your extra curricular activities. certifications done in the past. Why we want to recruit you. Tell about yourself

Retail Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manalapan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Manalapan, NJ).

Interview

The job listing said that the job would be in a retail location for a cellular company, which I later found out was Verizon Wireless. The process was very straightforward including a phone screen and an in-person interview. During the in person interview, I met with both the regional manager and both of the managers that were in the store where I would eventually be working. Everyone was very professional and the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you overcame an issue at work.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

wanted to know management capability and expertise . also ask a lot of questions about technical experience related to the position . very keen on asking questions about management style interaction with people in different groups etc.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation in which you had to deal with a problem employee   1 Answer

Negotiation

sorry negotiation took several steps and reviews but when I wanted

Laptop Repair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

First applied online on Aerotek then recieved call the next business day morning. The screen people though their interview that asks about basic computer components and static discharge (IMPORTANT). After that, you get an interview scheduled at Flextronics. They won't try very hard to screen you. They will almost always hire you unless you screw up.