Flextronics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.6

Manufacturing Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics in January 2012.

easy, asked only from resume about previous work experience , described about the role , and the company, 5 people interviewed for a new project and they were hiring a lot back then

Interview Questions
    • easy , no unexpected question, very generic. some behavioral   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Flextronics.

There are three rounds. written test, Technical interview and HR interview. All three are easy. Written test consist of Apps and verbal. Technical interview was about subject.And HR interview is simple

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in August 2014.

2 weeks after applying online I received an email from the technical recruiter whom then sent my info to someone in their shared services center to make an appt for my phone interview.

The interviewer for the phone interview was late but he apologized. He also cut the interview short because he liked that he can hear my passion for HR even though the phone. I was very excited. He was laid back and all my interactions with him I enjoyed.

I got to meet with the person who interviewed with me over the phone. He was great to talk to. After I met with the person who if went well I would learn from. She was very professional but all business which of course is understandable.

Two weeks later on a Monday, I called to do a follow up and she told me she would let me know by the end of the week, Friday. Friday and Monday came, I called and left voicemails and emails, no reply back.

Today, Tuesday I got an email back from the recruiter that first contacted with me and she told me they extended an Offer on Friday and received an acceptance from someone else on Monday. I found all this out on Tuesday and from someone else.

Of course I am a bit disappointed, I would have appreciated if the person who interviewed me told me I didn't get the internship and if she had told me why. But I can only learn from this experience.

Interview Questions
    • What are your 3 strengths? What are your 3 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview was not at all a tough process, questions were very basic.Really easy to get selected.
    So i came in to attend interview via a general walkin and also with the help of Employee Referral, i easily got selected

I came in as fresher, so there wasn't much to negotiate.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Flextronics in August 2012.

Rigorous and very detail questions, there was an lead Engineer and a hiring Manager in the room.
      first question was: So Tell us about your self?
    I was talking about my history working with the company before 3M bought, the name of the company was Automation Products Company. And I was talking about ten minutes.

Interview Questions
    there is't any negotiation.

HRIS Interview

Interview in company and manager very good and nice. Go through the IQ test. The interview very smooth and I got the job on first interview. Salary and compensation will called by HR

Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Flextronics in October 2013.

Herded into a room with 30 other people after going through security. The supervisor was 20 minutes late and it only took 20 minutes to go over my resume. The room we went to had no chairs. I tried being my usual fun-loving self but the guy that interviewed me completely ignored any jokes I may have made. He did not smile once. It was slightly weird.

I asked for $25 / hour, thinking I was low-balling it, and they countered with $18 / hour. I took it anyway =(

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in March 2014.

Applied online through university recruitment site. Short phone interview followed by 30 minutes - 1 hour on site interview. Received phone call extending an offer 2 days after interview. Received offer paperwork 2 days after the offer phone call.

Interview Questions
    • There was a test for all applicants covering all varieties of physics, stat, math, and computer science questions.   Answer Question

Program Manager-2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morgan Hill, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Flextronics in May 2014.

requires a couple of interview, detail questioning in past experiences
    specific questions regarding the job opening to see to see if you qualify and/or had the past experiences.
    the wiliness to work long hours 10-14 days.

Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview process was bread and butter so smooth not long going process
    Very good clarity on the interview process
    it was not day long process it was simple quick and short
    It was walkin and they were able to manage the candidates in a efficient way

Interview Questions
    it was average not ready to meet the standards

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!