Flextronics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.6

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Flextronics in September 2011.

I was a current employee in Flextronics but different location, they open the requisition and then called me for a series of face to face conversations, then another series of face to face negotiations with the Human Resource Departmen

Interview Questions
    • In the technical space, really no question at all, was really surprise how they handle that piece. They were more focus on the personal space, surprising at the end they don't care about that neither.   Answer Question
    I went four times to negotiate with HR people, first three times the offer was really low, finally in the four they open to offer something more.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics in November 2010.

Initial phone screen covered previous experience. I was then connected with the hiring manager for a 1:1 interview. The interview was at the hiring site. Hiring manager was pleasant and made the process very comfortable.

No negotiation

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

I submitted my resume online and a recruiter got in touch with withing 2-3 weeks. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager then an onsite interview was arranged.

The onsite interviewed was with about 4 people including the hiring manager. Some of the questions were technical in nature and it pertains to what you'd be working on. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Flextronics.

Apply online, recruiter will call with qualification questions, if you qualify then the recruiter will contact you via e-mail and by phone to set up and interview with the manager, if you have a successful interview then the area manager will call you for a final interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer regarding and issue of theirs that could not be resolved?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics.

I had two interviews and found out 2 days later I go the job.

I took what they offered.

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview process was quick and only two rounds with both of them in person.

Authorized Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Flextronics in May 2012.

It was a pretty easy interview. I had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked general questions about customer service and what I would do in difficult situations. Just try and be yourself and answer the questions truthfully and your answers should flow. I was called around 10am for the phone interview and by 4pm that afternoon I was called again to schedule a 1-1 interview in the city. The next day I went into my 1-1 interview at one of the Flextronics locations. The questions were really straight forward.
    -Name 2 weaknesses and strengths.
    -Name a time where you dealt with a difficult customer
    -Tell me about yourself
    -Any experience in sales, customer service

Interview Questions
    • -Name 2 weaknesses and strengths.
      -Name a time where you dealt with a difficult customer
      -Tell me about yourself
      -Any experience in sales, customer service
        Answer Question
    Make sure you get compensated for any additional language you speak. You will be communicating with a lot of different people so the more languages you know you are at an advantage.

OM Cerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in January 2014.

I had initial interviews through AeroTek staffing and then went to meet 3 managers at FlexTronics. The interviews themselves were pretty easy as I had plenty of experience to articulate. The managers mainly just wanted to see if I could do the job.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Juan, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in December 2009.

Interview was over the phone. Interviewer was old school and was more intent on selling the company

Interview Questions
    • Every question was easy and straight foward. It focus on your job experience   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Owensboro, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owensboro, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Flextronics in November 2013.

I was approached via email by one of their recruiters. Had a very pleasant phone screen interview with the recruiter, who scheduled an interview with the local site manager. That's when the process began to go awry. First, the site manager said he didn't know I was coming. He basically painted a picture of burnt out employees not meeting their goals because they were so under-staffed. Then he asked a question concerning my age that was out and out discriminatory. I didn't receive an offer and I'm glad - I left the site planning to decline any offer.

Interview Questions
    • "You're much older than my other employees. How do you get along with younger co-workers?"   View Answer