Flextronics

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics in November 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen covered previous experience. I was then connected with the hiring manager for a 1:1 interview. The interview was at the hiring site. Hiring manager was pleasant and made the process very comfortable.

Interview Question – How do you handle adversity in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

San Jose, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Flextronics in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied program manager position online. I was contacted within 2 weeks. I went through two phone interviews, one with recruiter and hiring manager. I was called to set up in-person interview. It took 3 hours with 5 people filled with questions about my background and technical expertise.

Interview Question – When the customer got upset due to manufacturing issues, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics in August 2009.

Interview Details – I had worked for Flextronics prior to birth of first child. I was looking to get back into business world and contacted previous manager. Loved working there previously. Interview process was fairly easy because my past experience was doing the job at the company. Although I was interested we could not come to agreement on salary and I took a position at another company.

Reason for Declining – Salary offer did not meet requirement.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – 4 interview with different levels from HR to Management

Interview Question – One person asked me about everything in my CV   Answer Question

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!