Flextronics Program Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics in November 2010.

Initial phone screen covered previous experience. I was then connected with the hiring manager for a 1:1 interview. The interview was at the hiring site. Hiring manager was pleasant and made the process very comfortable.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Flextronics

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Flextronics in April 2011.

I applied program manager position online. I was contacted within 2 weeks. I went through two phone interviews, one with recruiter and hiring manager. I was called to set up in-person interview. It took 3 hours with 5 people filled with questions about my background and technical expertise.

Interview Questions
    • When the customer got upset due to manufacturing issues, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Flextronics in August 2009.

I had worked for Flextronics prior to birth of first child. I was looking to get back into business world and contacted previous manager. Loved working there previously. Interview process was fairly easy because my past experience was doing the job at the company. Although I was interested we could not come to agreement on salary and I took a position at another company.

Salary offer did not meet requirement.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Flextronics in January 2011.

4 interview with different levels from HR to Management

Interview Questions

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!