1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Flextronics (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I am still not entirely sure whether my interviewer is a real representative of Flextronics. The interview took place through YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER... I'll feel stupid whether or not I find out this has been a bogus waste of time.
My interviewer had terrible grammar and punctuation, and though he didn't ask me for any bank or account information, I'm on the fence about the interview's authenticity. Apparently I will be sent a check with which to purchase my software, etc...??? Why wouldn't the company simply send me the materials? Maybe I am simply being overly hopeful (and ignorant) entertaining any of this.
If there is any validity to this interviewer and the receptionist position he has offered me, I'll surely advise the company to clean up their recruiting division!!!

Interview Questions