Flextronics

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Flextronics in December 2011.

Interview Details – I am still not entirely sure whether my interviewer is a real representative of Flextronics. The interview took place through YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER... I'll feel stupid whether or not I find out this has been a bogus waste of time.
My interviewer had terrible grammar and punctuation, and though he didn't ask me for any bank or account information, I'm on the fence about the interview's authenticity. Apparently I will be sent a check with which to purchase my software, etc...??? Why wouldn't the company simply send me the materials? Maybe I am simply being overly hopeful (and ignorant) entertaining any of this.
If there is any validity to this interviewer and the receptionist position he has offered me, I'll surely advise the company to clean up their recruiting division!!!

Interview Question – There was no question.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Flextronics

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics Receptionist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees and interview candidates.