Flight Centre Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

3.3

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Flight Centre (Chester, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 x 10 min tel interview. 1 x 30 min tel interview. Online assessment. Face to face interviewWhole process was very lengthy. I do not have much experience of travelling personally (job description did request this) but as I have previously worked in travel thought I would apply anyway. The online assesment took around 2 hours, plus the telephone calls and then finally a face to face interview....just to be told they want someone with more travel experience, they already knew I hadn't done too much travelling so do think it was unfair to put me through the whole process!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Flight Centre

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Initially had a telephone interview followed by an assessment day at the Head Office. The assessment day was a group setting which was fun. Called back for 3rd interview and final interview with area leader. The whole interview process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to see something to completion, what did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

First u will receive a email to make an appointment online for a phone interview. During the phone interview, a nice woman asked u very basic questions. And role play as a sales consultant of flight center.

Interview Questions

Cheap pay and long range working hours

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Flight Centre (London, England (UK)) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online and was called by a woman to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about previous sales experience and how I handled difficult customers/situations.   Answer Question