Flight Centre

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Travel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Flight Centre in December 2011.

Got an e-mail requesting a phone interveiw. E-mail prompts you to a link. Candidate selects time. E-mail message requests candidate to have resume in hand, and to be prepared to discuss it.

The phone interview process was basic. Questions asked were why am I interested in this position and why do I want to work for the company? Interviewer did not ask questions about resume contents.

First of all, the advertisement was listed for Liberty Travel. Then the online application prompts you to Flight Centre. Afterwards prompts you to fill out an application for a position for Corporate Traveller. Confusing! Next, get an e-mail from an HR rep acknowledging receipt application. Sent reply with concerns - never got a response. A week later received an e-mail requesting phone interview. Selected my time, got an acknowledgement that didn't seem clear (was my appointment for a phone interview confirmed or not???). Sent e-mail to interviewer requesting reconfirmation of phone appointment. Got no response. The day of my phone interview waited for my call only to find out the caller called an alternate number. Hmmm...on my resume there's a number listed, which obiviously was not used. Anyway, after carefully researching the company and after my weird phone interview I don't think I would of accepted the position. Based on my initial experience the company seems unorganized and the organization's culture could be dsyfunctional.

Interview Questions

Worked for Flight Centre? Contribute to the Community!