Florence Township School District
www.florence.k12.nj.us Florence, NJ

Florence Township School District Middle School Teacher Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Middle School Teacher Interview

Florence, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Florence Township School District in December 2009.

Interview Details – Saw the job in the newspaper, sent resume & cover letter (one page each), I got a phone call setting up an in person interview and to bring all my clearances, certifications and transcripts I had. I interviewed and heard right then...hired! went to tour school.

Interview Question – Would you think 8th grade or 7th grade is the hardest behavior management wise?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – We offer $37,000. This is the scale with no extra classes beyond your BA. Non-negotiable, but there were other opportunities to make extra money running clubs, over seeing detention, tutoring, ect.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Florence Township School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florence Township School District Middle School Teacher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Florence Township School District employees and interview candidates.