Florida Blue Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

Process is right out of the book for interviewing. Once you get past HR, managers ask text book questions.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall being stumped by any of these 1980's - 1990's style of interviewing   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are set salaries for every position and there is no negotiations. Florida Blue will always get a candidate who will take the job for what they offer.

Project Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

structured behavioural questions. A lot of questions and what what will you do if this happens.

Interview Questions

• None at all, but what was your most difficult decision in the last six months   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Had a 45 minute interview with FB. I'm still waiting to hear if I was selected or not selected for the position I contact the company 2 weeks after the interview, and the HR rep replied saying the company is currently in a hiring freeze.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were straight forward. The interview was a combination of behavioral type questions and technical questions   Answer Question

Delivery Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Florida Blue (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Called in to do a face to face interview. The inter view was with the manager and the current person in the position. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Also did a phone interview follow up with another manager at a remote location. I Was given an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled meeting multiple deadline at the same time in the past   Answer Question

Business Specialist IIIa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

Behavioral interview that included competency words like 'courage', 'ambiguous', etc. in which you had to provide examples. Definitely study and use the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they ask questions that are hard to provide answers to if you have <5 years experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My recruiter suggested an amount much higher than what the hiring manager was willing to pay. I felt like the hiring manager and the recruiter were not on the same page as far as salary and sign-on bonus. I was really disappointed.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Lots of personality tests - about 5 hours worth of them. In formal interview with execs one on one. No clear line between them. Each of them had a different vision for the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you get rid of the person you just interviewed with last if you get the job (yes this was an actual question)> I interviewed with someone they wanted me to displace.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair - they are generous there.

Contract Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Interview process was disastrous. I received an email advising I was selected to participate in a telephone interview and that someone would contact me within 10 days with all the pertinent information. 2 1/2 weeks later I get a phone call to schedule the interview. I get online for the interview no one ever comes on the line. Two days later I get a phone call from the recruiter saying she received my message and apologized for the error and advised the phone interview would be conducted in the next hour. What the world?

Interview Questions

• Are you available for a telephone interview in an hour?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

It is a about 4 hours interview. all questions are related to your previews experience (behavioral test). They need very specific examples about your experiences, and try to know your 'type' from your answers. People are nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example about the misunderstanding caused by your communication with your colleges? and how you correct it?   Answer Question

Business Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Florida Blue in July 2013.

Interview

One phone call with HR, an on-site with four people and then a one-on-one with the director that was more a conversation than an interview. Interview consisted of behavioral questions with no focus on my resume or skills.

Interview Questions

• All the behavioral questions that any one with half a brain can make up an answer to in a split second   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

Analytic Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

1st Phone call, then onsite