Florida Blue

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Service Advocate Interview

Service Advocate

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Florida Blue in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked several behavioral interview questions. I interviewed with a 2:panel. I was drilled for about an hour . Why I was answering the questions the panel was writing down my answers. The questions that they asked me were three parts questions and they wanted examples of each situation. There was alot of silence in the room at different times. They were friendly.

Interview Question – Tell me about a toime you dint meet an expected goal? What were the details and the ending result?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!

Florida Blue Videos

Florida Blue – Why Work for Us?

​ With a career at Florida Blue, you can help us find the best solutions in the pursuit of health, not only for ourselves, but also for our families, neighbors and communities. We’re a health solutions company… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Blue Service Advocate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Florida Blue employees and interview candidates.