Florida Blue

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Programmer II Interview

Systems Programmer II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Florida Blue in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, I believe there were two. Then I was told to meet at the headquarters, I was interview by 5 people all on the same team. The director, the manager and 3 other various employees. That interview last 45 mins. They had it timed and were giving the same amount of time to each interview. I felt like I had a good change they asked about my skills but no tests just talking. I did end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something you were able to solve (a problem) at you last job.   View Answer
  • What skills can you bring to the company that will help us from the start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A few weeks later when they sent the letter it was very fair and I took the offer I really didnt negoitate I felt like the pay was in line for the position and still do.

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!