Florida Career College Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Career College.

Interview

applied from Program Head to Director Position. Three Interviews. Decision made on Corporate and Campus Level. Very interested in questions about Curriculum and Post secondary legislation at the time. Papers written and previous schooling. Very detailed interviews. took nearly 2 months for final decisions to be made.

Interview Questions

• What I would do If I had to fire a Friend. How I would handle putting together a very difficult and diverse team. that had been without a leader for over four months.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Simple process once 1:1 Interview done and called back for a third meeting. The third meeting or interview is to provide you that you earned the job.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult, you just have to answer situational interview questions.   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Career College (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The first interview is a "cattle call" There will be alot of people at the interview. In my case, two different school admissions officers and the district manager (not sure that is their title, but you get it) Will ask you to identify yourself and give a brief background, with a time limit. I believe this is to demonstrate if you listen and follow instructions and also how succinctly you can communicate your point.. After that a few people will be chosen to go to the next step. You will be emailed a pre-employment evaluation, and after that , a one on one interview will be scheduled. Preference is given to those with experience in that field. I was one of the few with out that experience that was chosen for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Predetermined interview questions are asked (around the room in order) The last question is who, out of the room would you recommend and why (you cannot recommend yourself)   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Boynton Beach, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was really the weirdest I've ever experienced. They hurd you in like cattle and ask everyone the same question. Everyone goes around the room and answers. Then they ask who you would hire in this room and why and also if you're willing to work in the mall. They then leave the room and ask each person to come to a 1:1 interview. They called out one person and they didnt even let the door close before they told her they weren't moving forward with her. It was completely humiliating for that person Im sure and the moral in the room quickly turned to a complete distaste for the company. There were a lot of educated and experienced people in the room and I hope they all found something better than this. FCC completely is taking advantage of the unemployed and are a humiliation to the education industry.

Interview Questions

Even after knowing the extent of my experience they still would only offer me an entry-level salary. One of the hiring managers was on his cell phone texting the entire time with no regard for me or the other hiring manager.

College Admissions Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College in May 2012.

Interview

Applied then received a call that I had an interview (evening) with a rep from FCC. When I arrived, about 50 other people were milling around in the lobby filling out an application, apparently for the same "interview." Everyone was then herded (the only word that can describe it) into an auditorium where a presentation was given by a woman who supposedly had a high position with the college. You'd never know from the unprofessional demeanor or the fact she was not using a mic. If she could not be heard in the first row, I guarantee she could not be heard in the last! From info up on a screen and every other three words from her, when the position was explained (not very representative from the job board job description), an opportunity was given for anyone who was not a "type A" shark/viper/hungry lion to leave. I did not need to be asked twice! It was a waste of time. Just say in your posting you want someone who will make 200 or whatever calls a day and if you do not get any appointments or victims to sign up every week, you will no longer have a job!

Interview Questions

• Did not stay for the interview.   1 Answer

DOA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College in August 2011.

Interview

Interview is not structured. They hire quickly and terminate quickly

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Career College in February 2010.

Interview

The hireing process was pretty normal. There was a 1:1, then I was referred for a second interview involving top management. It was a panel interview with questions coning from everywhere. The was the financial aid director, two campus directors and the comporate director. The interview went very well. If you have experience with panel interviews and are sure about your abilities, then you'll do fine. The call after the 1:1 took about a week in a half because of the backgorund and drug test. After the panel interview, the call came the same day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the computer weren't working properly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I actually didn't negotiate anything