Florida Department of Revenue

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Department of Revenue

Real Estate Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Florida Department of Revenue.

Long process. Interview was good. Three interviewers ask about 10 questions and grade you on each answer. Entire process took about 2 months.

Non negotiable

Sales Tax Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Florida Department of Revenue in April 2012.

First they give the applicants a small accounting test. Roughly twenty questions of basic accounting (journal entries, calculating EBIT, ratios, etc.). They bring the top three or four performers for an interview. Easy interview - typical questions (tell me about a time when...). Very few specific tax and accounting questions during the interview as they already know your accounting capabilities.

Interview Questions
    Absolutely no negotiation, you take or leave what they offer.

Tax Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coral Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Florida Department of Revenue in September 2009.

After applying for the position, I was asked to complete a Skills Verification Test (SVT) that asked several basic accounting/math questions. After passing the SVT, I was called and scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was conducted by a panel of Tax Audit Supervisors and was very standard and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    The offer given was non-negotiable.

Revenue Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Florida Department of Revenue in May 2009.

Interview began over the phone. Very simple questions such as life goals, and other such motivational factors

Interview Questions

Found a better job closer to home.

Worked for Florida Department of Revenue? Contribute to the Community!