Florida Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst
Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital in May 2013.

Interview Details – Lots of situational questions involving "tell me about a time when..." and "give me an example when you..." and other such verbiage. Be prepared to recall odd situations that might make you uncomfortable. Be prepared to wait for a loooong time. It took weeks to get in the door after my interview and hiring. It took 2 more weeks just to get things set up so I could work. Things move slowly here, but they do move.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you and your manager/supervisor disagreed about something and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The price was pretty-well pre-negotiated. The price was agreed upon and confirmed before the offer was made. There was nothing to negotiate.

Marketing Department Interview

Marketing Department

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital.

Interview Details – It's a long process, be patient.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of situational questions. Make sure to have examples of specific projects etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure to ask what you want, raises in the future are minimal.

Director of Marketing Interview

Director of Marketing
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Florida Hospital in September 2010.

Interview Details – brought on after doing contract work by one of the VPs

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Florida Hospital in March 2010.

Interview Details – I never had a real interview. I was hired on the spot at an experienced nurse job fair.

Interview Question – I didn't have one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to get a $10,000 sign on bonus for a year commitment. The hourly pay was a couple dollars less than competing hospitals and the shift differential was also lower.

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Florida Hospital in February 2010.

Interview Details – I started with Florida Heart Group then the practice was sold to Florida Hospital. So the Interview process was set for the smaller practice but over all it was fairly simple interview just make sure you know your terminology.

Interview Question – The Most difficult questioned was "Tell me about a time that you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?"   Answer Question

6205975e@opayq.com Interview

6205975e@opayq.com
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Florida Hospital in May 2011.

Interview Details – Basically, I was interviewed by phone as I was driving in my car. Maybe 2 minutes. I had a pulse, I had a license, I was hired.

Interview Question – When could I start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. My pay was based on my years of experience. Certifications, education, etc, did not come into play at all.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital in September 2013.

Interview Details – Completed application. Received call 2 weeks later. Was scheduled for a phone interview, a 45 minute survey to complete online, and a basic skills/customer service test and reference check to complete. Afterwards was scheduled for an interview.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you overcame an obstacleat work.   Answer Question

PRN Pharmacist Interview

PRN Pharmacist
Sebring, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Florida Hospital in September 2013.

Interview Details – application sent to hr on line. called to interview by director of pharmacy

Interview Question – what makes me a good applicant   View Answer

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied online and interviewed at Florida Hospital.

Interview Details – Took 3 months for a call.

ED Registration Representative Interview

ED Registration Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital.

Interview Details – Application is on line. Human Resources rep was very good. Aptitude tests including typing, math, spelling and general understanding of the english language are computer based.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Florida Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Hospital interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Florida Hospital employees and interview candidates.