Florida Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.8

RN Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Hospital in June 2015.

Interview

Went to RN job hiring fair, applied for the Neuro ICU and was referred to Neuro Medical Unit Days. Was called to set up a phone interview with the manger. Works out since didn't have to drive back almost 2 hours for a face to face interview. Took about a week after job fair to get a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient?   Answer Question

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty simple interview. They wanted to know what my availability was like, and some other basic questions about why I would think I'm a good fit for the position. They also asked about my previous experience in a medical setting. It was a very professional interview!

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Hospital in April 2015.

Interview

Over the phone for my department they were desperate. So no face to face interview. Very Brief. Straight forward questions. Very typical: Why do want to work here , why do you like nursing etc.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you helped changed the nursing environment?   1 Answer

Registration Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Hospital in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process was rather lengthy. I applied online late February or Early March. Got a call to set up an interview on the 12th. Interview was scheduled on March 26th. Got a call yesterday offering me the position. I met with HR on the 26th for a quick interview followed by a surprising interview with 4 managers ( it was nerve wrecking ) but they were all very nice and made the interview a littler easier, then I was taken to do shadowing for a little. It was very smooth but I was very nervous.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenerio questions and behavioral questions from HR and the managers.   Answer Question

Patient Transport Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager. She was really nice! She asked questions and I had to tell her a situation scenario i was in. She took me the the actual department manager and he was nice and did the same except we dicussed my actual schedule like i was hired already

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a HR personnel over the phone and asked why I picked this hospital to work in? Duh my experience. He said they were doing God's work. I said as long as it is written on the bible I don't have a problem. I had to submit 4 references and due an online survey before an interviw could be held at the second HR in the hospital. Was onpy interviewed by HR personnel and never had an interview with any managers or supervisors from the dept. The HR staff had pre-printed questions not relating to Social Work and had to explain clinical terms. Lastly, I had to call to determine whether I will have another interview with the dept. Go figure why their facilities have a lot of openings in every area.

Process Improvement Interview

Interview

The internship was for my senior design project through the university, so the hire was pretty much guaranteed. afterwards, it was as simple as a background check and a flu vaccine.

Interview Questions

• straightforward interpersonal questions. nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

easy, no issues with hard question. no technical questions asked. They were very nice to deal with. This was probably the best interview I had. Interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why I left my previous job   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 week

Cerner Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Human resources calls you and you need to fill out a bunch of paper work online. After that they run your background and etc. Then you need to find the place where your interview is and this is the hardest part because Florida hospital is so big. Otherwise everyone is really nice until you get hired

Nutritional Services Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Florida Hospital in January 2015.

Interview

Typically, you must go through the career website to apply. There is an initial phone interview. Then if your answers align they direct you to a questionnaire and eventually a formal face to face. The face to face interview took a little over 30 minutes and was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• When have you been face with a difficult non-compliance by a subordinate how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question