Florida Hospital Orlando Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in May 2014.

They emailed me about taking tests for the position I applied for. You call to make a appointment you have 10 days from the date of the email/phone call to make an appointment. Went in took the tests , I scored high enough to go back in and retake tests.

Pharmacy Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in January 2014.

This was an interview for the purpose of completing an internship. I was not offered a position. Takes a few weeks before a decision will be made. No feedback given and I have nothing else to say.

CNIP Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in December 2013.

You first have an phone interview, followed by an unperson interview with HR then a panel interview with 8 people ( 4 manager and 4 educators)

You then had a phone call from the recruiter who let you know that you are still in the running. I then received a phone call after a week offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you clinical questions and try to trip you up   View Answer
    Phone call

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando.

The interview process was very thorough. First met with HR and was made aware of the program requirements, salary information, etc..
    The HR rep then walked me over to the unit which I was specifically applying for and introduced me to the unit nurse manager.
    I was asked questions such as: "Tell me about yourself." "What would you add to this unit?" "Why are you the best candidate for this job?" "Tell me about a time you had a difficult patient. What made them difficult and what did you do about it?" "Tell me about a time that your patient was stable and they suddenly deteriorated." "How have you handled when the family of a patient made your job harder than it had to be?"

Interview Questions
    • I was given a scenario of three different patients and limited report and asked what I would do, who I would see first, to walk the manager through the expected treatment for that patient. I was asked "What else would you do?" and "What else?" It then progressed to two other patients needing to be seen at the same time and how would I handle that?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. It is a specific program with specific parameters. I was thankful to be offered this opportunity.

Department Secretary Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in June 2013.

Step 1 take a skills test. I passed, then step 2 took part in a 10 min phone question session. I then was informed I would receive 2 emails consisting of a 30 min. questionnaire and another form to submit to 3 references. Next was a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • The 4th step in the process consisted of a phone interview that consisted of 5 questions that were to be answered in story telling form.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in October 2008.

Great company to work for. Initial phone contact by phone to set up interview. panel interview with 5 others. this was an entry level position and the questions were standard. Why do you feel you are the best fit for this position? Why should we hire you over someone with more experience?

there were no negotiations

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in January 2011.

Had 4 interviews. Interviewed with HR personal, then department manager, then a peer and last with the department director. It was friendly and the questions centered around past experience and job fit type of questions. The setting and the people were nice and pleasant all through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when a doctor yelled at you and how did you respond.   View Answer
    • Tell me about something you have taught.   View Answer
    Negotiations did not take long. Negotiated beyond the initial offer and accepted the position on the third phone call when salary, timeline and position clarified.

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in December 2010.

First interview with reporting manager, second with HR thrid with director

Interview Questions
    • why are you looking for a new job when you already have one?   Answer Question
    • say one thing that you would brag about yourself?   Answer Question
    not much room for negotiation. ask for the range of salary for the job and ask based on your experience

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in August 2010.

Sent to hospital through staffing agency and was offered opened position of Coder about 2 months later. As directed by my immediate supervisor I applied for the open position after temping for 2 months and went through the process to get hired w/FL Hospital. Total process time from temp to perm was about 40 days.

Interview Questions
    There was none. The offer was extended through the staffing agency at the time.

Certified Nurse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Florida Hospital Orlando in December 2009.

Asked for the interview. Received the acceptance for the interview. Interviewed and employer gave job description.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any ongoing disciplinary action against you?   View Answer
    • How long have you held this position?   View Answer

Worked for Florida Hospital Orlando? Contribute to the Community!