1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Patient Access Registration Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Florida Hospital in November 2011.

Interview

I applied for patient access registration position in the first week of October, after one week, they sent me an email saying that I have to come to pass a test, I went, the test was easy, basic math, customer service, checking and typing. After one week, they sent me a congratulation email and asked me to call them for an interview, I did call the following day, the lady asked me why I want to work for them, what were my duties and why I quiet my job, then she told me how much they pay for the hour and the location where I want to work. After that she sent me a link for an assessment and references. After 2 weeks, I received phone call to come for a face to face interview, the interview was all about situations " tell me about one day you had nothing to do at work, what did you do" many questions like that, after, another interview with the hiring manager, samething, situations, then a tour in the hospital.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are slow at work and have nothing to do?   Answer Question