Florida Power & Light Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Florida Power & Light (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, Onsite interview with 2 lower management and 2 upper management personnel. Both interviews are done separately. If they fly you in for on site interview you pretty much got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Florida Power & Light

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Florida Power & Light (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I came into contact with the company through my university where they did a presentation. I talked to them after the presentation and they gave me an interview for the next day. The next day I came to the interview and talked to two representatives in person. They asked questions regarding personality, work ethic, and situational questions. I got a job offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you didn't get along with a team member and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question