Florida Power & Light

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Florida Power & Light in April 2012.

Interview Details – I came into contact with the company through my university where they did a presentation. I talked to them after the presentation and they gave me an interview for the next day. The next day I came to the interview and talked to two representatives in person. They asked questions regarding personality, work ethic, and situational questions. I got a job offer about a week later.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you didn't get along with a team member and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Florida Power & Light? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Power & Light Associate Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Florida Power & Light employees and interview candidates.