Florida Power & Light

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Florida Power & Light in December 2010.

Interview Details – HR phone interview, manager phone interview, on-site interview

Negotiation Details – pretty straight

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer I Interview

Juno Beach, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Florida Power & Light in October 2008.

Interview Details – This was my first job out of college. I was selected for an interview at headquarters. The interview was more behavior based and not really technical at all. The interviewers want to see if you are more of a fit into the Fpl culture and work ethic. Interviews for different positions tend to be more technical in nature.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected, how do u handle stress, difficult co-workers. Just do a search on the net for general questions and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Florida Power & Light? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Power & Light Engineer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Florida Power & Light employees and interview candidates.