Florida Power & Light Interview Questions in Juno Beach, FL

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL).

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone, followed by an invitation to come onsite. Met with management and directors and spent approximately a half day there. Returned to complete a test onsite and meet with remaining directors and the vp. All meetings wee one on one. Conversations and questions came from slightly different angles depending on the person'a role who was interviewing. Next step I was given a test assignment that needed to be completed in 24 hours. After that I went through the background check process, which took the longest. Overall, FPL was responsive and communicative throughout the process to let me know I was on track but by nature the experience takes time.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would manage the project, execute, and measure a digital strategy.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL).

Interview

Stared as a contractor and it was an internal process after that.

Interview Questions

• Transfer from an old business system to SAP.   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL).

Interview

Applied to the job posting on their website and received interview offer within a couple days. Interview lasted about 30 minutes over the phone. Both the recruiter and finance manager conducted the interview. The questions asked were completely behavioral (Tell me a time when...). Not a hard interview, just be prepared to talk about yourself and how you can contribute to the company.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. then an all day interview - or let's say interviews with 4 people, were set up. I had interviews one after the other. the first person was the lowest in the hierarchy; the last person was the Director, in the Grants area.

Interview Questions

• How long did it take you to do this proposal (oe in the stack of writing samples I brought)   1 Answer

Marketing & Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager first, he was very friendly and positive and had great things to say about the company. We talked about my background, he went through my resume step by step. I was called in for an interview at their offices in Juno. He asked about my experience as it related to the requirements for the positoin and, again, a really positive experience. I called my recruiter to follow up and she told me that the manager really liked me and wanted to bring me back to meet the team. A few weeks later I got an email that said I was no longer under consideration. I would have liked to have known what changed or gotten a personal call, but I also know that sometimes business needs change. Overall I would recommend considering this company for employment and would expect others to have a good experience.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

This was my first job out of college. I was selected for an interview at headquarters. The interview was more behavior based and not really technical at all. The interviewers want to see if you are more of a fit into the Fpl culture and work ethic. Interviews for different positions tend to be more technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected, how do u handle stress, difficult co-workers. Just do a search on the net for general questions and you will be fine.   Answer Question