Florida Power & Light Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Miami, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Received a call from a girl in HR to set up two phone interviews for two different internships based on my resume. The first interview went ok and the second one went really well. A week and a half went by and I didn't receive any email or call back. So I emailed the HR girl and she informed me that the internships were filled, and if one of them backs out I would be next in line for the position. The questions were fairly easy. Asked about my classes, projects, and things of that nature. I think the biggest drawback for them was the location issue. I lived a good distance from their office, even though I told them I would find a place for the summer closer.

Interview Questions

• They were all really easy questions. No technical questions at all.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL).

Interview

Stared as a contractor and it was an internal process after that.

Interview Questions

• Transfer from an old business system to SAP.   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL).

Interview

Applied to the job posting on their website and received interview offer within a couple days. Interview lasted about 30 minutes over the phone. Both the recruiter and finance manager conducted the interview. The questions asked were completely behavioral (Tell me a time when...). Not a hard interview, just be prepared to talk about yourself and how you can contribute to the company.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. then an all day interview - or let's say interviews with 4 people, were set up. I had interviews one after the other. the first person was the lowest in the hierarchy; the last person was the Director, in the Grants area.

Interview Questions

• How long did it take you to do this proposal (oe in the stack of writing samples I brought)   1 Answer

Non-Licensed Operator Turkey Point Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Homestead, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I had experience working outages. Typical questions were business questions. Have you had to deal with bad co-workers? What is your definition of safety? What do you think this company owes to its employees? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?etc...

Marketing & Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Power & Light (Juno Beach, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I had a phone conversation with the hiring manager first, he was very friendly and positive and had great things to say about the company. We talked about my background, he went through my resume step by step. I was called in for an interview at their offices in Juno. He asked about my experience as it related to the requirements for the positoin and, again, a really positive experience. I called my recruiter to follow up and she told me that the manager really liked me and wanted to bring me back to meet the team. A few weeks later I got an email that said I was no longer under consideration. I would have liked to have known what changed or gotten a personal call, but I also know that sometimes business needs change. Overall I would recommend considering this company for employment and would expect others to have a good experience.