Florida Southern College Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Southern College

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Florida Southern College.

Interview

They listed the job posting on my graduate school's department facebook page. The ad was posted by an alumnus who was in charge of hiring the position. I sent her an email and was set up with a phone interview with the department chair. He called at the appointed time asked me two questions and I was hired. They basically wanted to hire the first qualified person they came across.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your Masters degree/ can you have your transcripts sent to my office? what are your pay expectations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida Southern College (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

One interview, I presented a lecture to my peers and students.

Negotiation

Negotiation was short, they offered me the position the next day.

Division Chair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida Southern College (Lakeland, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Very thorough process including reference checks and panel interview. Social experience on three separate occasions with several stakeholder groups.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience and/or commitment to engaged learning?   Answer Question
    • How much experience have you had with AACSB accreditation process? Detail your role and the outcome.   Answer Question