Florida State University

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Florida State University in April 2008.

I applied when the application was still on paper (it is now strictly online). I was emailed about a job offer and I accepted. I went through training and began my receptionist career with New Student Orientation. I am going into my third year of employment.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. I was happy to accept the position. Be aware, this job pays terribly. The most you can make is $0.20 over whatever minimum wage is, but if you aren't strapped for money, it's worth it. You hardly have to do anything and your shifts will be filled with homework, online movies, Pandora and online games. In some cases, your Headstaff (Supervisor) will feed you and invite you to hall events.