Florida State University

Very Easy Interview

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Florida State University in April 2008.

Interview Details – I applied when the application was still on paper (it is now strictly online). I was emailed about a job offer and I accepted. I went through training and began my receptionist career with New Student Orientation. I am going into my third year of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was happy to accept the position. Be aware, this job pays terribly. The most you can make is $0.20 over whatever minimum wage is, but if you aren't strapped for money, it's worth it. You hardly have to do anything and your shifts will be filled with homework, online movies, Pandora and online games. In some cases, your Headstaff (Supervisor) will feed you and invite you to hall events.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Florida State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida State University Receptionist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Florida State University employees and interview candidates.