Florida Virtual School
www.flvs.net Orlando, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Florida Virtual School Virtual Teaching for Middle School Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Virtual Teaching for Middle School Interview

Virtual Teaching for Middle School
Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Florida Virtual School in July 2009.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application in April of 2009. I was sent an online, timed test about my teaching style. I didn't hear anything until the end of June when I was called for an interview. I went to Orlando and interviewed with 2 people (I was told they sometimes have more people interviewing). They were very nice and asked about my teaching experience and why I wanted to teach online. I also had to take a computer skills test to make sure I knew how to run basic software. I was told I would hear back in a few days and I got a call that I was offered the job. I got to choose a week to go in and do training and then I started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They start every teacher at 43k (I can't remember the exact amount). You only get more for higher degrees (like 3k for a Master's). I took a HUGE pay RAISE so I was very happy and didn't need to negotiate. Those who took a pay cut just took it, there was not negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Virtual School

Worked for Florida Virtual School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Virtual School Virtual Teaching for Middle School interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Florida Virtual School employees and interview candidates.