Flow International Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Technical Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Flow International in August 2013.

The process started with a phone interview with an Flow recruiter, which was followed up with a phone interview with the product manager and a technical writer. Then I had an in-person interview with these same people, plus some other employees.

After the interview, there was no other contact or feedback. I waited two weeks and tried to contact the recruiter, but never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • The questions seemed pretty standard relating to processes and how I liked to handle items. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Business User Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Flow International in May 2012.

I had a phone interview then two weeks later they brought me in. I met with two people individually for a half hour each, then an interview with 2 people for an hour. It was standard interview questions gauging my computer support expertise. They did have me sketch a data network, there was a question about the commercialization of IT, how have I handled IT disasters, and some “what would you do if” type questions. Several of them seemed “too busy” to conduct the job interview right then although they scheduled it. It was a full month before I finally heard back that I didn't get the job. I still see it posted on their site. .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Flow International in July 2011.

Phone screen with recruiter followed by phone screen with Ops Mgr. Only 15 minutes. At conclusion, said would talk to HR about making arrangements to bring me up for face to face. Later received note from recruiter that they had elected to proceed with other candidates. My experience included all aspects they were seeking. I'm only guessing, but since it was a more operational role, which I've done, but my recent experience is more IT focused, so they might have decided someone else was a better fit.

Interview Questions
    • Only one, tell me about your background.   View Answer

Research Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Flow International.

Had a phone interview with a Human Resources Recruiter. Very pleasant, recruiter asked typical first interview type questions. Then had an interview with Head Engineer. Also a pleasant interview, asked about my background, gave me plenty of time to ask questions. Looking for right skills as well as a connection, to see if I would be a good fit.