Fluke Corporation Human Resources Interview Questions

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fluke Corporation in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about 6 weeks and included skype/ phone interviews, meeting stakeholders at different business units of the group, as well as IQ/ personality test.

The meetings with stakeholders were arranged back to back for half a day, without any break in between. Both times I was given the exact details of who I would be meeting only once I had arrived for the interview. Was sent a travel guide to assist with travel bookings, which was great. Also got the opportunity to take a tour of one of the business units, which was very interesting and gave me valuable insights as to what the role would entail.

Travel cost have not been reimbursed, despite written committment from the company to do so.

Interview Questions

• was surprised to be asked "trick" questions to test my knowledge on certain areas.   Answer Question

The position required frequent travel, including being away weeks at a time, at least twice a month. According to the job spec the role was to be based at my place of residence with a requirement to travel. The actual expectations where only made clear when I specifically asked for it at the end of the interview process, following up on a comment made by one of the stakeholders.

Actions speak louder than words, and while the interviews at the first business unit left me wanting to work there, the interviews with the stakeholders at the second business unit left me in doubt that this indeed was the great place to work I was being told about.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluke Corporation

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fluke Corporation.

Interview

Just like the other reviews I've had negative experiences with my interviews. I've interviewed with Fluke twice in the past 2 years for 2 different HR positions. Their recruitment team is lacking communication, especially during the follow-up period. It took about 5 weeks to hear from an initial recruiter. I thought the positions were filled already. Interviews were simple and typical questions. After the interviews the recruiter was no where to be seen. I was told both times I would hear by in a week. I waited about 7 business days to check on the status and did not hear anything back... I left 2 voice mails and emailed 3 times, nothing. I understand if I did not move forward in the interview process but I would like to be notified at least via email or phone call. I am interested in joining the team, however, with this experience it makes me question the professionalism of the company. Being the face of the company and initial point of contact it is very important to uphold the company's reputation. The recruiters are putting a bad taste in the applicant's mouth.

Interview Questions