Fluke Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fluke Corporation in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had three rounds of interview, first round on telephone with General Manager followed by a face to face meeting. The last round was with General Manager-South East Asia followed by discussions with HR on compensation & joining date. Exhaustive interview where I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses, why I want to join this organisation and what specific value I can add to the position for which I am being considered.

Interview Question – Are you a strategic thinker ? Do you keep a micro view or macro view on the projects you work upon ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fluke Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Fluke Corporation Videos

Fluke Corporation – Why Work for Us?

Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluke Corporation Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fluke Corporation employees and interview candidates.