Fluke Corporation Test Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fluke Corporation.

Found the job posting on a third party search engine. Applied through the Fluke Career site, and contacted the hiring engineer. Had 2 interviews with in 1 week time period, HR then followed by 2 engineers. HR asked generic questions regarding the resume and company/job. 2nd interview with the hiring engineer was more technical with questions about the background required for the position.

However, following the 2nd interview, communication was much to be desired. HR was not responsive to requests. Follow-up emails were sent by other HR reps that were not familiar with my case. A month after the initial interview, was contacted by two different HR reps with contradicting explanations into why I was not going to be considered for the position.

Requirements for the position were not clearly identified or relayed to me through-out all the interviews. Overall, engineers were a joy to talk to and deal with, can't say the same for the HR though.

Worked for Fluke Corporation? Contribute to the Community!