Fluor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Associate Process Engineer
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fluor in March 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview - mostly behavioral questions, 1 or 2 technical questions about unit ops

Interview Question – technical questions about unit ops and spearations   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Associate Process Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fluor in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through engineering career center website. Received interview request and set up a time online. Met with the recruiter for a 45 min long interview. The recruiter was nice and I was familiar with him, since I had met him at the career fair. He really didn't ask any questions to be completely honest, and I was a little thrown off by that. Instead, we spent the entire time slot discussing the company, the responsibilities of the position, the work culture, etc. I felt that I had shown enthusiasm and passion for both the position and the company. I was told that I would be contacted in about a month or so regarding a decision as to whether or not I would advance to the next round of interviews. It has since been several months and I have never received any word from Fluor regarding a decision, though I had emailed my interviewer several times throughout these months. I would not recommend the company as it is totally unprofessional to not get back to a candidate who you actually interviewed in person. I was thoroughly disappointed.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!