Fluor Associate Process Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aliso Viejo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Fluor in March 2013.

Phone interview - mostly behavioral questions, 1 or 2 technical questions about unit ops

Interview Questions
  • technical questions about unit ops and spearations   View Answer
None.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fluor in March 2012.

Applied online through engineering career center website. Received interview request and set up a time online. Met with the recruiter for a 45 min long interview. The recruiter was nice and I was familiar with him, since I had met him at the career fair. He really didn't ask any questions to be completely honest, and I was a little thrown off by that. Instead, we spent the entire time slot discussing the company, the responsibilities of the position, the work culture, etc. I felt that I had shown enthusiasm and passion for both the position and the company. I was told that I would be contacted in about a month or so regarding a decision as to whether or not I would advance to the next round of interviews. It has since been several months and I have never received any word from Fluor regarding a decision, though I had emailed my interviewer several times throughout these months. I would not recommend the company as it is totally unprofessional to not get back to a candidate who you actually interviewed in person. I was thoroughly disappointed.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!