Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fluor
- Process Engineer (4)
- Human Resources (2)
- Designer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Entry Level Engineer (2)
- Control Systems Engineer (2)
- Contracts Administrator (2)
- Piping Designer (2)
- Associate Design Engineer II (2)
- Associate Process Engineer (2)
- Logistics Coordinator (2)
- Senior Process Engineer (2)
- Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I (2)
- Associate Process/Specialty Engineer II (1)
- Senior Specialist, Material Management (1)
- Project Controls Specialist II (1)
- Project/Process Engineer (1)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- I Dont Know Yet (1)
- Project Business Analyst (1)
- Electrical Superintendent (1)
- Senior Spec (1)
- Project Controls Specialist I (1)
- IT Support Services (1)
- Project Controls Specialist III (1)
- Engineering In Training (1)
- New Graduate (1)
- Associate Process Engineer I (1)
- Treasury Analyst Intern (1)
- Senior, Material Control Specialist (1)
Contracts Advisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fluor in December 2008.
i) Applied over the internet,
ii) Got an acknowledgement after one week.
iii) Somebody called me from Saudi and enquired about my current employment status and salary. He told me that they will call back again.
iv. He called me again and told me they have fixed a telephone interview after two days.
v) On the interview date the interview started and asked me regarding the following:
a) First they told me about their company and the job responsibility of the position.
b) Then they asked me about my experience starting last two jobs my current job and my current position.
c) They asked me the difference in work culture between Middle East and North America (I have Middle East experience)
d) Different type of insurance and certain insurance related to offshore work.
e) Do I write the technical scope?
f) How do we address the risk at the front end?
g) How do we compare rates on a single source contract?
h) Different type of contracts and its suitability in different region.
i) Any achievement and contribution towards company's growth.
j) My personal attributes and how my colleagues describe me.
k) How long shall I take to join?
l) My salary expectation.