Fluor
www.fluor.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Fluor Interview Questions & Reviews in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

Updated Feb 28, 2014

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Engineer Interview

Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fluor in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went to a talk about FLuor at university and send my CV to them. A couple of weeks later was invited to an interview in Farnborough. The interview was an assessment centre.

The day went like this:

-Introduction about the company, explaining what they do and what not.
-We were split up into groups depending on disciplines. Each group had the same task of assessing a business case, we had 30 minutes to discuss the task. Then we has 7 minutes to present the solution. The business case was trival.
- We then has another group activity of making a rollercoaster for a marble. The task was to make the marble stay in the rollercoaster as long as possible.
-Then we had interviews with HR, basically talking crap about how good you are and love teh company.
-Then a technical interview with some senior engineer. He asks loads of stupid questions.

Then the day ended. I didnt get the job.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you showed team work.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluor interview questions and advice in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fluor employees and interview candidates.