Fluor

www.fluor.com
Profile Unclaimed

Fluor Interview Questions in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fluor in March 2014.

I sent in my CV directly to the HR manager. Got called in for a full day assessment. 13 candidates in total, 2 group activities(group presentation and a activity based excricise) and 2 interviews with hiring and HR manager(1 hour long each). Then 1 week later got called in for a 2nd interview(i was shortlisted) with a executive manager, 3 weeks after the 2nd interview I recieved the offer.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment interview were quite straightforward and simple(if you have already done several interview, then its easy). The 2nd interview was tough, all the questions were to do with me(deeper insight) and most questions were specifically asking for work examples but specific experiences.   Answer Question
    The wholesome package is well above market average graduate level. It was higher than I was expecting and hence I did not negioate anything. But the HR staff were very proactive and asked me several times if I wanted to request any changes or negioate anything.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fluor in November 2013.

I went to a talk about FLuor at university and send my CV to them. A couple of weeks later was invited to an interview in Farnborough. The interview was an assessment centre.

The day went like this:

-Introduction about the company, explaining what they do and what not.
    -We were split up into groups depending on disciplines. Each group had the same task of assessing a business case, we had 30 minutes to discuss the task. Then we has 7 minutes to present the solution. The business case was trival.
    - We then has another group activity of making a rollercoaster for a marble. The task was to make the marble stay in the rollercoaster as long as possible.
    -Then we had interviews with HR, basically talking crap about how good you are and love teh company.
    -Then a technical interview with some senior engineer. He asks loads of stupid questions.

Then the day ended. I didnt get the job.

Interview Questions