Fluor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Design Engineer III Interview

Associate Design Engineer III
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fluor in October 2009.

Interview Details – after the introduction of brassring the online portal for resume submission it became a little vague to know the criteria of interview call for candidates. it should be more transparent. Otherwise the process is okay. the HR people will shortlist the candidate based on the requirement. After this the process is similar to any other company.

Interview Question – moment diagrams for portals   Answer Question

Accountant I Interview

Accountant I
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Fluor in January 2013.

Interview Details – Had three rounds of Interview. Started off with the technical round itself and was bombarded with questions based on Accounting standards.and was asked to pass journal entries also. Grilled on the basic accounting concepts.

Interview Question – Related to stock adjustment and reporting the same.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Designer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fluor in August 2010.

Interview Details – its a lengthy procedure from HR side.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!