Fluor Interview Questions & Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Process Engineer (4)
- Designer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Entry Level Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Associate Process Engineer (2)
- Contracts Administrator (2)
- Associate Design Engineer II (2)
- Senior Process Engineer (2)
- Document Control Specialist (1)
- Electrical Designer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Projects (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Senior Piping Designer (1)
- Associate Design Engineer III (1)
- Contract Administrator (1)
- Construction (1)
- Construction Superintendent (1)
- Contracts Advisor (1)
- Pipeline Engineer (1)
- Piping Designer (1)
- Associate Process Specialist I (1)
- Intern (1)
- Internal Audit Intern (1)
- Materials Specialist III (1)
- HSE (1)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Associate Project Controls Specialist I (1)
Associate Design Engineer III Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fluor in October 2009.
Interview Details – after the introduction of brassring the online portal for resume submission it became a little vague to know the criteria of interview call for candidates. it should be more transparent. Otherwise the process is okay. the HR people will shortlist the candidate based on the requirement. After this the process is similar to any other company.
Interview Question – moment diagrams for portals Answer Question
Accountant I Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Fluor in January 2013.
Interview Details – Had three rounds of Interview. Started off with the technical round itself and was bombarded with questions based on Accounting standards.and was asked to pass journal entries also. Grilled on the basic accounting concepts.
Interview Question – Related to stock adjustment and reporting the same. Answer Question
Designer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fluor in August 2010.
Interview Details – its a lengthy procedure from HR side.