Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fluor
- Process Engineer (4)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Entry Level Engineer (2)
- Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I (2)
- Project Controls Specialist III (2)
- Contracts Administrator (2)
- Piping Designer (2)
- Associate Design Engineer II (2)
- Associate Process Engineer (2)
- Logistics Coordinator (2)
- Senior Process Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Designer (2)
- Control Systems Engineer (2)
- Associate Design Engineer I (2)
- Civil/Structural Engineer (1)
- Cost Engineer (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Principal Specialist, Material Management (1)
- Facilities Manager (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Document Control Specialist (1)
- Electrical Designer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Projects (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Graduate Engineer (1)
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Senior Customer Service Specialist (1)
Process Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fluor.
It was about 40 minutes interview going over the resume. mostly the behavioral questions. one question i remember was asking about the favorite subject. i was also asked about the team projects and research i have done.
- there wasn't anything unexpected questions. the interview was straight forward. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fluor
Process Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in January 2013.
College Recruiting. Pretty straightforward process. The HR personnel are very friendly and helpful.
- Most of the questions were of generic nature however, one of the interviewers asked some technical questions but they were basic like why vacuum distillation is used downstream of an atmospheric distillation process. Answer Question
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Fluor in May 2012.
Be prepared for the technical questions.
- Technical questions 1 Answer
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in September 2008.
I got the initial interview through my college career fair followed by a telephonic interview and onsite interview. The onsite interview consists of 3 technical rounds (1:1) for 30 minutes each. Then an informal meeting during lunch across the department followed by HR dept info session
- Most of the questions related to my experience Answer Question