Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fluor
- Process Engineer (5)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Entry Level Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Designer (2)
- Control Systems Engineer (2)
- Project Controls Specialist III (2)
- Contracts Administrator (2)
- Piping Designer (2)
- Associate Design Engineer II (2)
- Associate Process Engineer (2)
- Logistics Coordinator (2)
- Senior Process Engineer (2)
- Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I (2)
- Associate Process/Specialty Engineer II (2)
- Associate Design Engineer I (2)
- Civil/Structural Engineer (1)
- Senior Specialist, Material Management (1)
- Project Controls Specialist II (1)
- Project/Process Engineer (1)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- I Dont Know Yet (1)
- Project Business Analyst (1)
- Electrical Superintendent (1)
- Senior Spec (1)
- Project Controls Specialist I (1)
- IT Support Services (1)
- Senior Specialist (1)
- Document Control Specialist (1)
- Electrical Designer (1)
Process Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fluor.
It was about 40 minutes interview going over the resume. mostly the behavioral questions. one question i remember was asking about the favorite subject. i was also asked about the team projects and research i have done.
- there wasn't anything unexpected questions. the interview was straight forward. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fluor
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fluor (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2013.
Interview was fast and hiring was also quite fast- Because they needed people at the time. They just fired them later.They just hoarded people especially process engineers when they had a little backlog of projects. They almost let all of the people go that they hired during that time. Hence the interview was not that hard.
- what project have you worked on. What work have you done etc. 1 Answer
Process Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in January 2013.
College Recruiting. Pretty straightforward process. The HR personnel are very friendly and helpful.
- Most of the questions were of generic nature however, one of the interviewers asked some technical questions but they were basic like why vacuum distillation is used downstream of an atmospheric distillation process. Answer Question
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Fluor in May 2012.
Be prepared for the technical questions.
- Technical questions 1 Answer
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in September 2008.
I got the initial interview through my college career fair followed by a telephonic interview and onsite interview. The onsite interview consists of 3 technical rounds (1:1) for 30 minutes each. Then an informal meeting during lunch across the department followed by HR dept info session
- Most of the questions related to my experience Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review