Flushing Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flushing Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process....first contact with HR, second contact with immediate supervisors, third interview with the department head. I was informed that if I didn't get the position, I would receive an email and if I did get the position then I would get a call.... I have yet to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer that didn't know how to work our online system?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Long Island City, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Two interviews on different dates. The first interview is with the Recruiter, which was in Long Island. Afterwards, a second interview was scheduled with the branch manager at the branch I would later work for. There was a brief phone interview, but they just asked straightforward questions, where they would ask how you heard about the company, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What would your former boss say about you?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Flushing, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Was referred to this job by a friend. HR personnel called me to schedule an interview. Met with her she was very nice asked what my schedule was like (I was still attending school at this time). After I met with her a week later met with the branch manager. Took about a month to get hired.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

About 7 or 8 other people were interviewed on the same day. We sat in a conference room and filled out applications and other paperwork and then were called in one by one to meet with the HR recruiter and some of us also met with a branch manager.

Negotiation

They were not interested in negotiating with you. They asked you for a range on the application and I was offered the high end of that range.