Flushing Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flushing Bank

Internet Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Flushing Bank in January 2015.

Pretty standard interview process....first contact with HR, second contact with immediate supervisors, third interview with the department head. I was informed that if I didn't get the position, I would receive an email and if I did get the position then I would get a call.... I have yet to hear anything.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to a customer that didn't know how to work our online system?   View Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Flushing Bank in February 2012.

Was referred to this job by a friend. HR personnel called me to schedule an interview. Met with her she was very nice asked what my schedule was like (I was still attending school at this time). After I met with her a week later met with the branch manager. Took about a month to get hired.

Interview Questions

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Flushing Bank in January 2010.

About 7 or 8 other people were interviewed on the same day. We sat in a conference room and filled out applications and other paperwork and then were called in one by one to meet with the HR recruiter and some of us also met with a branch manager.

They were not interested in negotiating with you. They asked you for a range on the application and I was offered the high end of that range.