Flying Food

Flying Food Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flying Food

Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Flying Food in April 2012.

Quite detailed, 2 interviews, first with HR and then interviewing executive

Interview Questions
    • General questions, following the STAR format   View Answer
    no, negotiation

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Flying Food in July 2010.

I am currently interviewing with the Flying Food Group. So far, I have had a telephone interview with an HR Representative and within a day they contacted me about a telephone interview with the hiring manager. If I pass, I should be invited into the plant most likely for a group/panel interview. The phone interview with the HR Representative was pretty informal. He told me about the organization, as far as what they make. I then discussed my background and experiences in the food manufacturing industry and then I followed with a questions about the business. The HR representative was very easy to talk with and he did not put a lot of pressure on me. Our discussion was more conversational in manner. That leads me to believe that the culture at Flying Food Group is very team based because this gentlemen had very good people skills. He acknowledged my skills and experiences and sounded like he was very impressed. Our phone interview was on a Saturday morning and he immediately called me on the following Monday to set up a telephone interview with the Plant Manager.

Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Flying Food in June 2010.

The process was very simple. I applied in person and later that week I was call. The interview was also very simple. After I answer a few question everything was ready. I started working as soon I done with my blood test.

Interview Questions
    • The only question was if I was able to handled cold temperatures.   View Answer
    There was no negation process

QA Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Flying Food in March 2011.

nothing too out of the ballpark at all, fairly basic interview about whether or not you had the skills to perform the job