Flywheel Sports Interview Questions

2.8

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Flywheel Sports in February 2015.

The process was not tough at all. I responded to a CL ad for FC position. Had a great conversation/interview. Nothing difficult and then got a tour. It was great to speak about my background and experience and how it applied to the company and the mantra.

Interview Questions
    • what background with technical (usb/av cables etc) and mechanical (bikes)   Answer Question
    Wasn't able to negotiate was told that it was the starting hourly and it could increase.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Flywheel Sports in April 2014.

Interviewd with CTO on phone

Interview Questions
    • Pair programming on phone with CTO. One question with pure TDD   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Flywheel Sports in August 2013.

Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. Phone interviews about sales experience.
    In person about knowledge of real estate industry and companies goals for this position. The hiring manager knew very little about either sales or management. The operations manager was knowledgeable. The process didn't seem professional. Start up company in a very competitive environment. They have no interest in experienced people, but prefer salespeople without knowledge or experience.

Interview Questions
    • What type of birthday cake would you make for a client?   View Answer

Maintenance Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Flywheel Sports in February 2012.

There was an ad posted on Craigslist for part time work. I answered the ad. The manager had an extremely informal interview, really we just talked while she was doing some other tasks. I know now from talking to her that while she is informal she does want the interviewee to be formal, punctual, professional, dressed well, etc.

Interview Questions
    • none were difficult, no trick questions or stupid surveys   Answer Question
    The offer included the dollar amount as a take it or leave it. They start everyone at the same pay for 90 days. It was definitley a fair salary.