Focus Features

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Focus Features.

Interview Details – Called me twice, once with general questions about my schedule and availability, another with more specific questions abut my industry, my major and my experience at other internships.

Interview Question – What are your top 5 favorite movies?   Answer Question

Production Intern Interview

Production Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Focus Features in October 2010.

Interview Details – Two weeks after I applied online, I was called to set up a phone interview date. The phone interview lasted about ten minutes and it was very general. Then I got a second phone interview. This one was a bit more challenging and asked deeper questions. After about 3 weeks, I got a phone call that said I had gotten the position.

Interview Question – What was one of the challenges you've faced and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Publicity Intern Interview

Publicity Intern
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Focus Features in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very prompt communication, the interview in person two days later consisted of the Intern Coordinator explaining the program to me and asking very few questions about my background, interests, or experience. It was a very summary interview and I left confused about whether or not they had been interested in me, but they contacted me a week later and offered me the position.

Interview Question – Where do you get your news?   View Answer

Worked for Focus Features? Contribute to the Community!