Focus Features Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Focus Features

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Focus Features.

Called me twice, once with general questions about my schedule and availability, another with more specific questions abut my industry, my major and my experience at other internships.

Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Focus Features in October 2010.

Two weeks after I applied online, I was called to set up a phone interview date. The phone interview lasted about ten minutes and it was very general. Then I got a second phone interview. This one was a bit more challenging and asked deeper questions. After about 3 weeks, I got a phone call that said I had gotten the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was one of the challenges you've faced and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Publicity Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Focus Features in December 2010.

Very prompt communication, the interview in person two days later consisted of the Intern Coordinator explaining the program to me and asking very few questions about my background, interests, or experience. It was a very summary interview and I left confused about whether or not they had been interested in me, but they contacted me a week later and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Focus Features? Contribute to the Community!