Focus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Focus

Analyst Interview

Interview

as it is , hiring is not easy in Focus, since it is not an easy job you must be highly qualified for

Interview Questions

• it is not an easy job as it is , you must be highly qualified for , hiring is not easy in Focus, since   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Focus.

Interview

They will ask just basic of linux, also took the seminar. nothing special in interview. They have always requirement for Linux trainer. good job for fresher, who try to make carrier in linux

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Focus.

Interview

I responded to a post from a job board. It took three weeks to receive an email back letting me know that they were reviewing responses. About one week later I had a very brief phone interview with very general questions. I was told that the position they were looking to fill might be filled internally but they were interestead in me. If the internal candiddate did not work out in the postion, they would call be back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• "If required, would I be willing to relocate anywhere in the country?"   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Focus in July 2009.

Interview

phone interview; in person interview. good location; clean office, clean conference room. employees appear either friendly or nonchallant. thank you letter to all four employees. Follow up did not produce any responses. Followed up with an email and phone call. No responses received. Have seen the position posted several times over seven months.

Interview Questions

• If you were put in a glass bottle, how would you escape?   Answer Question