FocusFrame Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FocusFrame

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at FocusFrame.

Interview

Interviews took about a week: first with HR, then a technical interview followed by an interview by the department head. The final interview was with one of the VPs. Interviewers were nice and very open to answer my questions. They also evaluate your writing skills with an exercise.

Interview Questions

• I found the technical interview to be the difficult interview, but for someone with a strong technical background it should be fine.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FocusFrame (San Jose, CA) in January 2007.

Interview

3 phone calls and one meetin

Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoofddorp (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FocusFrame (Hoofddorp (Netherlands)) in February 2009.

Interview

De telefoongesprekken waren allemaal georganiseerd en boden voldoende mogelijkheiden om vragen terug te stellen. De bedrijfscultuur klonk erg goed. Het 1:1 sollicitatiegesprek met de senior directeur ging goed maar na 3 gesprekken (waarvan twee via de telefoon) boden ze me niks aan omdat ze "iemand met andere vaardigheden" wilden.......

The phone interviews were well organised and provided plenty of opportunities to ask questions in return. The culture sounded like a good one. The 1:1 interview with the senior director went well but after 3 interviews (2 of which were telephone) they didn't offer me anything as they wanted "someone with a different skillset"......

Interview Questions

• Hoe verwacht je dat het is om in Nederland te wonen terwijl je huisadres in het buitenland is?   How do you expect to be living in the Netherlands while your home address is abroad   1 Answer