Foley Carrier Services Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foley Carrier Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Foley Carrier Services (Hartford, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied on line, had a phone interview and in 2 days had a face to face interview with a supervisor. In a very small room then I met with the manager the same day.

Interview Questions

• I asked most of the questions. The supervisor just asked about my previous position   1 Answer

Negotiation

none they tell you exactly what they are paying...for CSR it's $13 and for Sales it's $12

Foley Carrier Services Response

Nov 11, 2014Marketing Writer

Hi! Thanks for your review. Just to clarify that our sales team members make uncapped commission on top of their hourly salary

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Foley Carrier Services (Hartford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume through careerbuilder for this company. Received a phone call from one of the supervisors. He and I talked about my background a bit, my interest in the position, where I see myself... and I was sent a survey in my email.

The survey was quick to complete and after completing it the supervisor called me back and scheduled time to come in for an interview. During my interview I met with three people; 2 of the supervisors including the one I'd spoken to and the Sales Manager.

Questions centered around my background and to get you thinking on your feet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everyone starts out at the same level

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Foley Carrier Services.

Interview

First posting I saw for this company was on careerbuilder. I responded to the ad with my resume and I believe it was within a day or so I had an email back with a little survey for me to complete as part of their application process. Survey was simple enough -- took me about 5 minutes and the following day I received a phone call from the sales supervisor. He talked to me for a bit then scheduled me to come in for an interview in person.

I went to their new facility in Hartford which was in that old Colt building but remodeled up NICELY. I filled out an application in the lobby and waited for the supervisor to come out. I met with three people; two supervisors and the sales manager each individually. They each seemed to interview me in a way to get to know my sales style -- how I sell, overcome objections, etc....

I was told they'd be in contact after parting ways within the next 48 hours, which is typical in any interview, but they thanked me for coming in and two days later I received as promised a phone call. I was pleasantly surprised. They offered me the position and I started with their training class two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward they don't pull punches they're transparent and the process was covered in the interview.