Foley Carrier Services Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foley Carrier Services

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foley Carrier Services (Hartford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Call from recruiter, recruiter sets up interview, interview with 2 supervisors, response from recruiter. Fairly basic process. The interview questions were getting to know me. Confirmed a lot of details from resume Got Good Vibe. Fingers crossed from here. wish me luck

Interview Questions

• They ask you to sell something made sense for sales job   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foley Carrier Services (Hartford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Met recruiter at a local job fair, She was very attractive and early on it seemed like a good place to work. The office was very clean, amazing views of the city, and offered employees a great break area.There was three 1:1 interviews, the process appeared skewed. I was interviewed by two people my own age, not executive staff, just sales supervisors. All questions were based on situations. The basic idea is to pass all interviews because the recruiter said, we'll call you back in two days to meet with an upper manager. Right now, there still interviewing over 50 applicants for a job that pays $38,000 a year. Ridiculous!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foley Carrier Services (Hartford, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied on line, had a phone interview and in 2 days had a face to face interview with a supervisor. In a very small room then I met with the manager the same day.

Interview Questions

• I asked most of the questions. The supervisor just asked about my previous position   1 Answer

Negotiation

none they tell you exactly what they are paying...for CSR it's $13 and for Sales it's $12

Foley Carrier Services Response

Nov 11, 2014 – Marketing Writer

Hi! Thanks for your review. Just to clarify that our sales team members make uncapped commission on top of their hourly salary

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foley Carrier Services (Hartford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume through careerbuilder for this company. Received a phone call from one of the supervisors. He and I talked about my background a bit, my interest in the position, where I see myself... and I was sent a survey in my email. The survey was quick to complete and after completing it the supervisor called me back and scheduled time to come in for an interview. During my interview I met with three people; 2 of the supervisors including the one I'd spoken to and the Sales Manager. Questions centered around my background and to get you thinking on your feet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everyone starts out at the same level

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Foley Carrier Services.

Interview

First posting I saw for this company was on careerbuilder. I responded to the ad with my resume and I believe it was within a day or so I had an email back with a little survey for me to complete as part of their application process. Survey was simple enough -- took me about 5 minutes and the following day I received a phone call from the sales supervisor. He talked to me for a bit then scheduled me to come in for an interview in person. I went to their new facility in Hartford which was in that old Colt building but remodeled up NICELY. I filled out an application in the lobby and waited for the supervisor to come out. I met with three people; two supervisors and the sales manager each individually. They each seemed to interview me in a way to get to know my sales style -- how I sell, overcome objections, etc.... I was told they'd be in contact after parting ways within the next 48 hours, which is typical in any interview, but they thanked me for coming in and two days later I received as promised a phone call. I was pleasantly surprised. They offered me the position and I started with their training class two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward they don't pull punches they're transparent and the process was covered in the interview.