Foley Carrier Services

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hartford, CT

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Foley Carrier Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on line, had a phone interview and in 2 days had a face to face interview with a supervisor. In a very small room then I met with the manager the same day.

Interview Question – I asked most of the questions. The supervisor just asked about my previous position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none they tell you exactly what they are paying...for CSR it's $13 and for Sales it's $12

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Foley Carrier Services in December 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume through careerbuilder for this company. Received a phone call from one of the supervisors. He and I talked about my background a bit, my interest in the position, where I see myself... and I was sent a survey in my email.

The survey was quick to complete and after completing it the supervisor called me back and scheduled time to come in for an interview. During my interview I met with three people; 2 of the supervisors including the one I'd spoken to and the Sales Manager.

Questions centered around my background and to get you thinking on your feet.

Interview Question – Tell me about your idea supervisor...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everyone starts out at the same level

Compliance Specialist Interview

Compliance Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Foley Carrier Services.

Interview Details – First posting I saw for this company was on careerbuilder. I responded to the ad with my resume and I believe it was within a day or so I had an email back with a little survey for me to complete as part of their application process. Survey was simple enough -- took me about 5 minutes and the following day I received a phone call from the sales supervisor. He talked to me for a bit then scheduled me to come in for an interview in person.

I went to their new facility in Hartford which was in that old Colt building but remodeled up NICELY. I filled out an application in the lobby and waited for the supervisor to come out. I met with three people; two supervisors and the sales manager each individually. They each seemed to interview me in a way to get to know my sales style -- how I sell, overcome objections, etc....

I was told they'd be in contact after parting ways within the next 48 hours, which is typical in any interview, but they thanked me for coming in and two days later I received as promised a phone call. I was pleasantly surprised. They offered me the position and I started with their training class two weeks later.

Interview Question – What's the ideal type of manager for someone like you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straightforward they don't pull punches they're transparent and the process was covered in the interview.

Worked for Foley Carrier Services? Contribute to the Community!