Foley Equipment

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Foley Equipment in August 2010.

Interview Details – First step is a phone contact interview, it's very brief. You are then set up with a face to face interview, mine happened to be with two gentlemen, both very nice. The interview was easy although some of the questions they ask are somewhat out of the box. Nothing real extravagent, but not run of the mill. If you are one of the final choices you have to fill out a handwriting analysis. Honestly, I thought this part was somewhat silly. After doing some brief research into this, there is no scientific evidence that handwriting says anything about anyone, and you can tell it doesn't do them much good as I quickly found out from an employee there that the turnover wasn't exactly "minimal." I was there for a very short amount of time and about four other people quit during that window. Not to mention their facilities were really gross.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Wichita, KS

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Foley Equipment in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact is a brief phone interview. The 1st question is about salary requirements. The second step was a face to face interview on site. It was not a typical interview, in that he did not ask the normal questions. He was more interested in my background and my aspirations. They seem like a really great company to work for.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I have limited knowledge in the industry.

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Foley Equipment in January 2010.

Interview Details – You meet with the supervisor than if they like you than your second interview is with the manager than they want a handwriting analysis which i thought was strange. I was told that it is done to see that they hire people with the same personality within the department. After about a month i knew that was not true. I don't feel they are honest with you in the interview process.

Interview Question – The most difficult question to me was how do i get along with people.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to neogate wage offer. The advice that i would give others is stay away from Foley all together. Should be able to figure out that there is a problem with all the job adds posted. Mis lead you by saying they are growing and they are but the adds are for people that quit or they fire.

Worked for Foley Equipment? Contribute to the Community!