Folica

Interviews for Top Jobs at Folica

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Folica in August 2009.

Pretty Easy ,
    Simple questions on hardware and java collections

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Folica in February 2012.

I initailly heard about this job through my temp agency. When i came in for the interveiw i felt over dressed because the supervisor was wearing jeans and sneakers in the office. I had my resume on hand and note pad and pen ready but i didn't need any of that. i was asked about 3 questions and the interview was over. I interviewed for the job on monday and started work on wednesday.

When i was told it would be part time I asked can i receive full time once that became available, I was told yes. 3months later I was still working part time and they just hired a new rep with full time hours.