Folio3

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Folio3 in September 2011.

Interview Details – Its just good

Interview Questions

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Folio3 in February 2012.

Interview Details – There were two stages of interview. Phase One consisted of a Technical Interview in which basics of Databases, Algorithm Design, and Object Oriented Programming were asked. The interviewers were current employees at the company and thus focused mostly on the technologies in use at the company. If you've mentioned any specific technology on your CV be prepared to dive into the depths of that. Be straight forward about things you don't know. Folio3 offers lots of opportunities of growth to employees. Make sure you're brushed up on algorithms!! Sorting Algos, Tree Traversal, Hashing etc.

Interview Questions

• Design a program to list down all Prime numbers before a given number.   View Answer
  • How are sessions managed in PHP?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was my first job thus I didn't negotiate. Be forewarned - If you're not from the Computer Engineering or Software Engineering field there's a Training Program (titled Folio3 University) for you BUT there's also a 1.5 year bond!

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Folio3 in April 2012.

Interview Details – The company contacted a list of people from by university. They took an initial written test and then called the selected candidates who may have performed well in the test. I was called for the first technical interview and the test was good. The person tested my knowledge of OOP, problem solving and asked questions related to my projects list. I had a second interview which was a HR interview. Personality questions were asked and I was offered a job then.

Interview Question – check that the first and last digit of an integer is even.   View Answer

Worked for Folio3? Contribute to the Community!