Folks DFK International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Audit Trainee Interview

Audit Trainee

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Folks DFK International in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process is rather straightforward. Before I was schedule for interview, I was brought to a room. It is a meeting room and I am required to write an essay as well as fill in some compulsory details. There is a few choices in the essay. I have forgotten about the rest of the title but I have chosen the title " Write about someone you admire". I wrote about Warren Buffett. Then, I was interviewed by one of the partner of the firm. He asked me about my qualifications and the thing I wrote in the essay. It is quite a easy going interview and there are not much tough question being asked. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Did you apply for the big four accounting firm? If so, would you choose Folks over the big four accounting firm?   View Answer

Worked for Folks DFK International? Contribute to the Community!