Folks DFK International

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Folks DFK International

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Audit Trainee Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Folks DFK International in May 2009.

The interview process is rather straightforward. Before I was schedule for interview, I was brought to a room. It is a meeting room and I am required to write an essay as well as fill in some compulsory details. There is a few choices in the essay. I have forgotten about the rest of the title but I have chosen the title " Write about someone you admire". I wrote about Warren Buffett. Then, I was interviewed by one of the partner of the firm. He asked me about my qualifications and the thing I wrote in the essay. It is quite a easy going interview and there are not much tough question being asked. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Did you apply for the big four accounting firm? If so, would you choose Folks over the big four accounting firm?   View Answer