Follett Corp. Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Follett Corp.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Easton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Follett Corp. in November 2013.

The process began in early Oct. 2013 and it continued until late Nov. 2013, I was schedule to be interview by a Technical Service Manager and a Materials Manager. I also had to take a Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Assessment (50 questions ranging from fill-in-the-blank vocabulary to arithmetic to brief word problems). Technical Service Managers asked too many technical questions, nothing really pertaining to the Customer Service Manager position. Overall it was a very basic interview; however they decided that because of budgeting issue it would be best to hire someone within the company ( who I was informed at the interview processes that the internal candidate lack Management skills, it was why they decided to hire outside) I guess she/he did not lacked the Management skills after all since they offer them the job!!

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Easton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Follett Corp. in October 2009.

Hiring process went through a variety of individual interviews with shop supervisors, HR staff and executive VP. Mechanical skills testing and personality test were part of employment screening. Company verified job references and completed pre-employment drug screening. Hiring process took about 3 weeks and once they made decision to hire they were looking for an asap start date. New hires are now being directed through an outside hiring agency.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation involved. Pay is pre-determined with a collective bargaining agreement.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Follett Corp. in August 2011.

I asked for an application and filled it out. My friend who worked there recommended me. About 3 days later the manager called me in. He asked me very few questions and hired me on the spot.. Called my references

Interview Questions
    Not really it is a very basic job with basic pay for part-time.

Manager Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Follett Corp. in January 2009.

one on one phone interview went well, many key questions about background, strengths, weaknesses, ability to lead and manage programs and marketing projects. Many questions aroubnf how you would act in certain situations and activities. Many questions around being an innovative thinker and reaching well thought out conclusions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Follett Corp.? Contribute to the Community!