Follett Software Company

Very Easy Interview

Data Specialist Interview

Data Specialist
McHenry, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Follett Software Company.

Interview Details – I was asked to have a resume written up and during the interview i was asked what i see in the future as a career for myself.

Interview Question – what i foresee in the future.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Follett Software Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had you meet with a lot of people which was great - giving you a full impression of the company. However, their response time was extremely slow. Went weeks between interviews and eventually took another offer while they were still requesting more interviews.

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
McHenry, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Follett Software Company in October 2009.

Interview Details – Pleasant process. Very relaxed and comfortable

Interview Question – no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very easy

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
McHenry, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Follett Software Company.

Interview Details – Tech Discussion
Pair programming
Test driven development

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
McHenry, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Follett Software Company in July 2011.

Interview Details – The Recuriter there was very unprofessional. Everytime I called, him was busy or was confused. For the in person interview, he had me sit in his messy room, while he responded to e-mails and other stuff. Then finally was like oh okay who are you again....

Interview Question – Why are you looking   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Hingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Follett Software Company in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied directly online to them, and sent my resume to them. Within a few days I had a technical phone screen which I passed. They asked a lot of questions about my database skills which I know I nailed. And then they gave me three very basic java programs to solve. One was reversing a string, then reversing a string within the same array, and then a couple of examples of writing SQL. I nailed all of these, and I thought for sure they'd have me in for a second round, or they'd make an offer. Instead, I got an email saying that I wasn't technically strong enough. At first there was one person who asked me about my history, then gave me the test, then he and another developer came in and a VP. The developer had to be right out of college by a few years, and the manager was about the same age. The only person older than me in the room was a VP. I have to say, I thought the manager was snarky and wasn't very professional. I'd avoid this place, it seems they're very picky. Maybe that is why they still have openings 6 months later.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

Worked for Follett Software Company? Contribute to the Community!