Follett Software Company Interview Questions

2.5

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Follett Software Company in May 2014.

30 min phone intrvw w/ hr recruiter. Panel f2f intrvw w/ hiring mgr and 2 staff. Mgr asked all questions then turned over to staff to ask questions. Very regimented. Less than cordial. Never offered refreshment or any indication of allotted time. Body language of Mgr. domineering - no smiles. Only 1 staff member tentatively smiled as if afraid to do so.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions very broadly put. Needed to request clarification in order to answer directly.   View Answer

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McHenry, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Follett Software Company.

I was asked to have a resume written up and during the interview i was asked what i see in the future as a career for myself.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McHenry, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Follett Software Company.

Tech Discussion
    Pair programming
    Test driven development

Simple

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Follett Software Company in September 2011.

Had you meet with a lot of people which was great - giving you a full impression of the company. However, their response time was extremely slow. Went weeks between interviews and eventually took another offer while they were still requesting more interviews.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Follett Software Company in July 2011.

The Recuriter there was very unprofessional. Everytime I called, him was busy or was confused. For the in person interview, he had me sit in his messy room, while he responded to e-mails and other stuff. Then finally was like oh okay who are you again....

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hingham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Hingham, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Follett Software Company in January 2011.

Applied directly online to them, and sent my resume to them. Within a few days I had a technical phone screen which I passed. They asked a lot of questions about my database skills which I know I nailed. And then they gave me three very basic java programs to solve. One was reversing a string, then reversing a string within the same array, and then a couple of examples of writing SQL. I nailed all of these, and I thought for sure they'd have me in for a second round, or they'd make an offer. Instead, I got an email saying that I wasn't technically strong enough. At first there was one person who asked me about my history, then gave me the test, then he and another developer came in and a VP. The developer had to be right out of college by a few years, and the manager was about the same age. The only person older than me in the room was a VP. I have to say, I thought the manager was snarky and wasn't very professional. I'd avoid this place, it seems they're very picky. Maybe that is why they still have openings 6 months later.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McHenry, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Follett Software Company in October 2009.

Pleasant process. Very relaxed and comfortable

very easy