Fonality

Very Easy Interview

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Culver City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fonality.

Interview Details – They called me out of the blue. For 3 weeks, I proceeded with an interview process that consisted of having 8 separate interviews with 10 different people: I was called into the office 3 times. I was told to do 3 different assignments, one of which was 15 pages long. Even the HR person agreed that this was excessive. In the end, it appeared they didn’t have the money to pay a senior level salary and told me that they were changing the scope of the job. I liked these guys & hope they get it together - they could go far if they only had a more solid plan.

Interview Question – They didn't really know what they wanted for this position and indicated that there wasn't a lot of money available. Bit of a warning sign right there.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative (Aka Sales Manager) Interview

Inside Sales Representative (Aka Sales Manager)
Culver City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fonality in June 2009.

Interview Details – At the time of my hiring I was interviewed by the sales manager and a senior sales team member. They described the company and the product in rich detail on a whiteboard. After one interview, i received a offer letter, negotiated, met with HR and started the next week. It was relatively smooth quick process!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1 round of negotiation

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fonality in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview by HR, submitted to senior management. Senior management then interviews and then job offer is given by HR.

Interview Question – Can you describe one of your recent failures?   Answer Question

Worked for Fonality? Contribute to the Community!