Fonality Interview Questions

2.3

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fonality.

They called me out of the blue. For 3 weeks, I proceeded with an interview process that consisted of having 8 separate interviews with 10 different people: I was called into the office 3 times. I was told to do 3 different assignments, one of which was 15 pages long. Even the HR person agreed that this was excessive. In the end, it appeared they didn’t have the money to pay a senior level salary and told me that they were changing the scope of the job. I liked these guys & hope they get it together - they could go far if they only had a more solid plan.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really know what they wanted for this position and indicated that there wasn't a lot of money available. Bit of a warning sign right there.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative (Aka Sales Manager) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fonality in June 2009.

At the time of my hiring I was interviewed by the sales manager and a senior sales team member. They described the company and the product in rich detail on a whiteboard. After one interview, i received a offer letter, negotiated, met with HR and started the next week. It was relatively smooth quick process!

1 round of negotiation

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fonality in December 2013.

Initial interview by HR, submitted to senior management. Senior management then interviews and then job offer is given by HR.