Fonality

Updated Feb 6, 2015
Updated Feb 6, 2015

2.8

Level II TSE Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fonality.

starts with a phone call from HR, and get the in person interview scheduled. There are very few that are offered remote interviews. You will be granted a Non-technical (culture fit) test, and a Technical test that are geared for the VOIP/Telephony world.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fonality in January 2015.

Emailed to schedule an appointment. Visited the offices. Met the receptionist and two gentlemen interviewed during the day but not at the same time. I heard back from then in one week.

Interview Questions
    • A personality interview was given, and then the technical. It was all done in the same day.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fonality.

They called me out of the blue. For 3 weeks, I proceeded with an interview process that consisted of having 8 separate interviews with 10 different people: I was called into the office 3 times. I was told to do 3 different assignments, one of which was 15 pages long. Even the HR person agreed that this was excessive. In the end, it appeared they didn’t have the money to pay a senior level salary and told me that they were changing the scope of the job. I liked these guys & hope they get it together - they could go far if they only had a more solid plan.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really know what they wanted for this position and indicated that there wasn't a lot of money available. Bit of a warning sign right there.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative (Aka Sales Manager) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fonality in June 2009.

At the time of my hiring I was interviewed by the sales manager and a senior sales team member. They described the company and the product in rich detail on a whiteboard. After one interview, i received a offer letter, negotiated, met with HR and started the next week. It was relatively smooth quick process!

1 round of negotiation

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fonality in December 2013.

Initial interview by HR, submitted to senior management. Senior management then interviews and then job offer is given by HR.