Fonality Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fonality (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Emailed to schedule an appointment. Visited the offices. Met the receptionist and two gentlemen interviewed during the day but not at the same time. I heard back from then in one week.

Interview Questions

• A personality interview was given, and then the technical. It was all done in the same day.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fonality

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fonality (Culver City, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

One day interview. I walked in and waited at the front desk first. chatting with the HR lady who made me feel very at ease. Then there was first a 30 minute interview about my personality and customer service skills. 2nd 30 min interview about my technical skills- very basic Linux questions. The interviewers were very nice and friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Would you rat out the internet service provider when talking to a customer when you know the issue was the ISP.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fonality (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial interview by HR, submitted to senior management. Senior management then interviews and then job offer is given by HR.