Fonterra Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2014

Operations Team Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fonterra.

Interview

Interview process took about a month. Was very relaxed and more of a conversation than questions being asked by the hiring managers. Found through a head hunter and had a pre-screening interview with them, which then moved onto a phone interview with the person that I would be working for. After that had 1 face to face interview with my boss and another team member.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions, strengths, weaknesses, challenges, opportunities, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fonterra is very generous so didn't need to negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fonterra (Rosemont, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

All interview questions are SAR questions. However, the interview will begin with the most obvious one: Tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a time where you made a mistake. What happened, how did you react, and what was the result.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fonterra in June 2014.

Interview

A recruiter who had my records contacted me about the opportunity and arranged an interview with the hiring manager. The head office in Melbourne is situated in a business park area and requires a vehicle to get to (little public transport) and with this volume of drivers, parking is somewhat difficult.

The interview was with the hiring manager and an HR representative. The former was very serious, almost intimidating and didn't warm up through the discussion. Perhaps this was her style and I found it somewhat unnerving. The HR person (who was new) was much more accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you uncovered a consumer insight and how you evaluated its potetntial for success   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

interviewed at Fonterra (Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview