Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FonterraMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Fonterra.
Interview process took about a month. Was very relaxed and more of a conversation than questions being asked by the hiring managers. Found through a head hunter and had a pre-screening interview with them, which then moved onto a phone interview with the person that I would be working for. After that had 1 face to face interview with my boss and another team member.
- Pretty standard interview questions, strengths, weaknesses, challenges, opportunities, etc. Answer Question
Fonterra is very generous so didn't need to negotiate
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fonterra (Rosemont, IL) in May 2008.
All interview questions are SAR questions. However, the interview will begin with the most obvious one: Tell me about yourself.
- Please tell me a time where you made a mistake. What happened, how did you react, and what was the result. 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fonterra in June 2014.
A recruiter who had my records contacted me about the opportunity and arranged an interview with the hiring manager. The head office in Melbourne is situated in a business park area and requires a vehicle to get to (little public transport) and with this volume of drivers, parking is somewhat difficult.
The interview was with the hiring manager and an HR representative. The former was very serious, almost intimidating and didn't warm up through the discussion. Perhaps this was her style and I found it somewhat unnerving. The HR person (who was new) was much more accommodating.
- Talk about a time when you uncovered a consumer insight and how you evaluated its potetntial for success Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at Fonterra (Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2013.
- Behavioural Questions 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review