Food Lion Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Food Lion (Waldorf, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

asked me about myself, talked about experience. i moved from FL to MD and we talked about FL and what food lion is and the goals of the company since we dont have these in FL. he was really friendly but didnt have any serious questions to ask and the interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. i interviewed with the front end manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Food Lion

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy, just asked basic questions. Nothing intimidating. It didn't last long only about 20 minutes. It is really easy and a great job for someone working during school. The questions were not hard and did not take a lot of thought. They really just want to make sure you can be trained.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Food Lion (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to my interview early .went to the break room for the interview. She said the store manager was in a meeting and asked me to come back .he was done with call the hiring manager asked me will I like talk to him and I said yes . I was asked a few questions then he said I like to offer you the position and I looked it o start off a 8.00 hr

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Food Lion (Hampton, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online went in person to schedule an interview and was called maybe 2 weeks later and then i went in asked for the hiring manager told her i would like to schedulae an interview got the job two weeks later

Anonymous Employee in Red Springs, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Food Lion (Red Springs, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. The hardest part was actually getting the interview. I had to continue asking about the job. I believe that was what helped make my managers decision because of my persistence and determination. Once I received my interview and it was through, I was hired on the spot. It was easy and not hard for me to complete.

Interview Questions

• Name one incident that you experienced that made you angry and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Food Lion (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I met with the manager, he asked the basic "tell me about yourself," "what kind of qualities will you bring to this store?" etc. I was hired on the spot and started working that day.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Food Lion.

Interview

I got called in for an interview the day after I put in my application online. The interview was a few days after putting in my application. The interview lasted all of 10 minutes and then I was hired, I started working the following day.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I kept calling and calling. Finally when called in for interview, the process went very smoothly. The supervisor was very friendly and asked all the appropriate questions. I ended up taking the job offer and giving my years of experience able to start off a little more than most employees that come on board.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Food Lion.

Interview

Applied Online. Waited a week and called to follow up about my application. They called me in to be interviewed. The interview process was one on one and was very standard. After the interview they offered the job and I accept. It was a pain free process.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Came in for interview after call, sat down in the customer service office and a woman brought me the employment forms, and asked when I could start. Must have been the easiest job I ever got.