Food Lion Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Food Lion (Waldorf, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

asked me about myself, talked about experience. i moved from FL to MD and we talked about FL and what food lion is and the goals of the company since we dont have these in FL. he was really friendly but didnt have any serious questions to ask and the interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. i interviewed with the front end manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Food Lion

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy, just asked basic questions. Nothing intimidating. It didn't last long only about 20 minutes. It is really easy and a great job for someone working during school. The questions were not hard and did not take a lot of thought. They really just want to make sure you can be trained.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Food Lion (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to my interview early .went to the break room for the interview. She said the store manager was in a meeting and asked me to come back .he was done with call the hiring manager asked me will I like talk to him and I said yes . I was asked a few questions then he said I like to offer you the position and I looked it o start off a 8.00 hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Food Lion (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I met with the manager, he asked the basic "tell me about yourself," "what kind of qualities will you bring to this store?" etc. I was hired on the spot and started working that day.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Food Lion.

Interview

I got called in for an interview the day after I put in my application online. The interview was a few days after putting in my application. The interview lasted all of 10 minutes and then I was hired, I started working the following day.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I kept calling and calling. Finally when called in for interview, the process went very smoothly. The supervisor was very friendly and asked all the appropriate questions. I ended up taking the job offer and giving my years of experience able to start off a little more than most employees that come on board.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Food Lion.

Interview

Applied Online. Waited a week and called to follow up about my application. They called me in to be interviewed. The interview process was one on one and was very standard. After the interview they offered the job and I accept. It was a pain free process.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Came in for interview after call, sat down in the customer service office and a woman brought me the employment forms, and asked when I could start. Must have been the easiest job I ever got.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Food Lion.

Interview

There was only one interview. Even though this was for a cashier position they used those annoying "interview" discussions like, "Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it."

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the future? (This is a CASHIER position, right?? My goal is to NOT be a cashier in the future!)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerfield, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Food Lion (Summerfield, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I called asked if they were hiring applied online called back and met up with the mananger very easy process very nice people in summer field where I started I wish I would've stayed there the manangers in high point are so rude and disrespectful.